SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

SFTC Picks for Sunday 6/22




1200 Belgium- Confidence:2

100 Chicago Sky- Sky are cold right now but I think the Shock dont really have someone to matchup against Della Donne. But considering both of these teams are not very good defensive teams I could see a high scoring game. Confidence:3

105 Detroit Tigers- even though I like Tomlin I still will take my chances with Scherzer on the mound against the Indians. Confidence:3

300 Algeria- Confidence:2

410 LA Dodgers- Confidence:4

410 SF Giants- Confidence:3


600 Portugal- Even without Ronaldo I think this team is solid enough to get a win. I wasnt impressed with the US in the first game and got really lucky. I think the US without Altitore really hurts them I got Portugal winning 2-1 with scoring a goal late since I think US will play for a draw. Confidence:4

601 No US doesnt score- Confidence:3

703 Cards issued- Confidence:1

805 Texas Rangers- Not really sure how the health of Darvish is but any time he is on the mound I'll back him since hes a stud. Confidence:3

900 Seattle Storm- Storm have been playing pretty well every since a brutlal start to their season. Confidence:3

1 comment: