SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 3/1



A new month is finally upon us. There are some pretty tough picks today but hopefully my write ups will continue to do well. The rest will be posted in the next couple of hours. I updated a few of my picks with some further research.

My new pick of the day is Princeton. I hope everyone will see this in time to switch if you wish.

7:35 Lee Westwood- Fowler shot a 4 under on the back nine yesterday. I don’t think he does that again. I think Westwood is a more consistent golfer and should win this prop. Prediction Westwood -2 Fowler- E. Confidence: 2


12:25  Jason Dufner or Tie- This is really a toss up in my mind. They shot they exact score yesterday. I think Dufner is a better and more consistent golfer. Confidence: 1


12:30 Silkeborg win or draw- I think this is the safer pick. Silkeborg beat Aalborg not too long ago. I think a draw is the most likely outcome. Prediction draw. Confidence: 2


2:45 Napoli win or draw. Once again I think this is a safer pick just because it wouldn’t surprise me if Napoli did end up winning this game. I think there just in better form right now and should be able to pull out atleast a draw. Prediction draw. Confidence: 3

3:00Getafe confidence: 3

3:11 10 strokes- confidence:2

7:00 Indiana Pacers- The only reason I think you would pick the Raptors would be you think they bounce back after a horrible performance against the Cavs, they play better at home and Pacers aren’t a great road team. Pacers will also be playing on back to back nights. Hibbert will be back for this game. I think it will be close but I think Indiana is a much better team the Toronto. Confidence:3



7:00 New York Knicks The Knicks have struggled recently but I think they are such a better team than the Wizards. I think it will be close but the Knicks should pull out a victory. Confidence:4


7:03 Princeton Tigers –I hate when I see the odds for the games before I do the write-ups. But I did for this game. I’m in shock that Princeton is a 6 point favorite considering Harvard beat them earlier this year. I don’t watch Ivy League basketball but 6 points is a lot to pass up. Confidence:5


7:03 Iona Gaels- Once again we have a team that is a big favorite based off of odds. Iona is one of the highest scoring teams in the nation. There beat Loyola at Loyola earlier this year. I feel fairly confident in this pick because Iona is a good team. But it is hard to beat a team twice in one year. Confidence:4

7:03 Iona leading at halftime- confidence:3


7:30 Boston Celtics – I think this is one of the best picks of the day. Steph Curry has been on fire recently but I think Boston will cool him down. Boston tough at home. Golden state struggles sometimes on the road. Boston should win this game. Confidence:4


8:00 Edmonton Oilers- Both of these teams are playing on back to back days. Halak is in net for the Blues tonight so I assume he wont be tomorrow. Blues have struggled to score and haven’t played well when Halak isn’t the goalie. So I think Edmonton should win. Confidence:3


8:00 New Orleans Hornets – These are 2 bad teams. But the Hornets play a lot better at home. If Davis is ruled out I might switch to the Pistons but I think the Hornets are a better team and should get a win. Confidence:3


8:00 Brooklyn Nets – I think on paper a lot of people will see this as one of the better picks of the day. But I’m a believer that teams bounce back most of the time especially a team that is talented as the Mavs. I wouldn’t pick the Mavs to the win but I’m not confident in the Nets. Confidence:2


8:10 Heat win by Double Digits- These are 2 of the hotter teams in the NBA. Even though I think Randolph will dominate down low I don’t think Memphis has enough to slow down the Heat.  Confidence:3


8:11 Conley Points- I think this is just a safer pick because Lebron will make free throws. If conley gets somewhere around 10 points which I think he should then he should win this prop. Confidence: 3


9:00 Atlanta Hawks- Another NBA matchup that on paper seems like an easy pick. But I think the Suns have been playing a lot better since they got the other Morris brother. I cant pick the Suns to win but I think this could be a letdown game for Atlanta. Ill say Atlanta wins a close  game. Confidence:3

9:05 Manhattan - Confidence:2

9:30 Any Other Result- Hard to say right now but the spread is only 8. Depends what happens in the first half but if Miami is up big in the first half I think this would be a better pick. Confidence:2


10:00 Anaheim Ducks- Ducks are on fire right now and it makes me wonder if there due for a bad game soon. But on paper this looks like a really good pick since Minnesota is going to be tired from playing tonight. Confidence:3


10:30 Oklahoma City Thunder- what a game this should be. But I cant pick against OKC even if Denver has only lost 3 home games. Denver is good but OKC is better. Confidence:3

3 comments:

  1. WOW Dano! You're on fire right now on the 1st day of March! I never would have picked LEE WESTWOOD, I had FOWLER all the way!

    I received GREENS on SILKEBORG and NAPOLI! Thanks! I would have taken GETAFE, also if I couldn't have gotten the NAPOLI pick in!

    I've gone back and forth on the PACERS/KNICKS picks, and settled on the PACERS! So, here's to your GOOD FORTUNE and YOUR PREDICTIONS! GO DANO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also GREEN up the KNICKS, PACERS, PRINCETON, IONA GAELS, BOSTON, N.O. HORNETS, MIKE CONLEY 1ST HALF POINTS, AOR HEAT 3RD POINTS, Dano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judycide. I had an awesome day so hopefully I can continue the hot streak tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete