SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, March 1, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 3/2

Sorry for the minimal amount of information. Most of the picks are toss ups that I did some research on.
Picks were 15-7 yesterday. There are some solid picks today. If I change anything I will post it on here. My Pick of the day right now is Duke. But I might change it.




8:15 Tiger Woods- I think Tiger is just the better golfer and will come prepared tomorrow. Confidence:3


10:00 Norwich City- The way I view this game is I think Manchester United will score 2 goals and its just a matter if Norwich city does. I think that a lot can happen so I’m going with the odds. Confidence:2 


11:00 Maryland- waiting to see what the line is. Confidence:2


12:00 Virginia Commonwealth Rams- I am a believer in VCU. I think they are a solid team this year and should make a deep run in March. I look at Butler and think that there just an average team. They have not impressed me that much. They struggle on the road. VCU should handle them and win this game. Confidence:5


12:00 Syracuse – This is a tough matchup to write up for. I like Louisville and think they are a solid and better team but I think Syracuse needs this game bad. Confidence:2


12:03 Any other Result- As good as Florida is I don’t see Alabama getting dominated in this game. Confidence:3


12:30 Wigan Athletic- I think the draw is the most likely outcome. Confidence:2


1:00 Boston Bruins- On paper this looks like a lock. So I’m wondering if SM knows something. Maybe Rask has an off game or the backup is playing. Confidence:3



1:40 71 or Fewer- I feel this is the much safer play. Confidence:4


2:00 Marquette- Marquette is a solid team that I think should handle Notre Dame. Notre Dame struggles on the road. Confidence:5


2:00 Creighton- I think Creighton wants to beat Wichita St after they beat them about a month ago. Confidence:4


2:05 Kansa 15+ - Pretty simple. Kansas is good. WVU is bad…really bad. Confidence:3


3:00 Valparaiso- Confidence:3


3:00 Buffalo Sabres- Confidence:2


3:00 Winnipeg Jets- Confidence:2


3:00 USC Trojans- USC plays a lot better at home. Confidence:3


4:00 Arkansas- Total toss up. Confidence:2


4:05 Any Other Result- I think Texas will be able to keep this close. Confidence:3


5:00 California- Cal is really hot right now but I really like Colorado. But Colorado road struggles scare me. Confidence:3


6:05 Duke- I think Duke will come out ready to play because they know how bad they need it. Confidence:5


6:06 Miami duo- I think Duke will spread the ball around. Confidence:3


7:00 Baylor- I think Baylor has too much talent is due for a good game even though they have been bad this year. Confidence:2


 7:00 76ers- GS playing on back to back days. Toss up. Confidence:2


7:00 Pittsburgh Penguins – I think the Pens bounce back after a bad loss at Carolina. Confidence:3


7:00 Carolina Hurricanes- Confidence:3


8:00 Coyotes- Anaheim has over achieved and is playing on back to back nights. Confidence:3


8:00 Chicago Bulls- Confidence:3


8:15 Houston Dynamo – Confidence:2


8:30 Milwaukee Bucks – Confidence:3


9:00 Vanderbilt- Confidence:1


9:03 UCLA- Confidence:1


9:04 Any Other Player- Confidence:2


9:05 Georgetown 15+ - Confidence:3


10:00 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:2


10:10 No – Confidence:1


10:30 Predators- Confidence:2


10:45 Seattle Sounders- Confidence:3


11:05 Loyola Marymount- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment