SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

SFTC Picks for Friday 3/28

Monthly Path(104-65)
34 or fewer
Sigma Olomouc
Nice
Michigan
Louisville


I'll try to update picks if they add more which I bet they will..If i dont update the monthly path my advice is just roll with the higher percentages to play it safe.



910 34 or fewer- If you follow me on twitter you saw that I came out and said Kuchar is going to win this tournament. If you didnt now you are aware of the fact that Kuchar is my pick. Kuchar has finished in the top 20 each of the past 3 years at playing in this tournament. It fits his game well. That being said one of the things that I felt would give Kuchar an edge would be this early tee time on Tuesday. Thought I would be happy with Kuchar shooting a -1 or an E today. I felt this would be a day that Kuchar could make a move. I slightly lean on the 34 with some easier holes on the back 9 with 2 par 5s. But given how the scores arent low on this course I wouldnt be totally shocked if he didnt get it. Par on the back 9 is at 36 and even for a great golfer like Kuchar thats tough to do. My reasoning for this pick is generally the day 2 hole placements are usually easier and this is what the pick could come down to. I'll take my chance at the end of the month with Kuchar. Confidence:3

100 Sigma Olomouc- Confidence:1

310 20 or fewer- Confidence:2

330 Nice - Confidence:2

700 Pittsburgh Penguins- Guins 4-0 against the CBJS this year. Back to back game with no Malkin. Fleury should be in net I'll take my chances here. Confidence:2

700 Philadelphia Flyers- Confidence:3

715 Michigan- They really havent been challenged to this point in the tournament but I think they still win. Even though this Tenn team is much better than an ordinary 11 seed. Confidence:2

727 Connecticut- game is a toss up. i just dont trust ISU after Niang is done for the year. Confidence:1

950 Louisville - They have yet to play really well to this point in the season. But this line is way to low in my opinion. Its only there because Kentucky won earlier in the year. Not really sure who covers Randle but I think Louisville finds a way to get a win here. I have to trust the team that won it all last year. Confidence:5

1000 Virginia- another toss up. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment