SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SFTC Picks for Thursday 3/27

Monthly Path(100-63)
Phil Mickelson
Serena wins 2-0
Alexandr Dolgopolov
Any other first set
Baylor
Florida/San Diego St




900 Phil Mickelson - Confidence:2

1205 Washington Nationals- Confidence:3

110 Serena wins 2-0 - Would hate to pick this on a decent streak because it comes down to will Serena want to win 2-0. I'll take my chances that she does though. Confidence:3

315  Alexandr Dolgopolov- Think he makes this match a good one wouldnt be shocked if he won. Confidence:4

345 Inter Milan- Confidence:2

700 LA Kings- Confidence:2

700 New Jersey Devils- Confidence:2

700 Detroit Red Wings- Confidence:1

700 Boston  Bruins- Confidence:3

710 Any other- Not confident in this. I mean its really 2-4 have a really good chance of hitting. Maybe an outside chance he gets 5. I think 4 is the number though. Confidence:1

715 Dayton- Funny how this might be one of the best games this weekend. Could see why people would think Daytons luck could have run out. I just think Dayton plays a deeper team that spreads the ball around offensively. Too many times I've watched Stanford lose a close game because their best player in Powell gets in foul trouble. Confidence:1

747 Baylor- I dont have anything against Wisconsin I just dont think they are that good. Think Austin and Jefferson could give Wisconsin trouble down low. Confidence:2

800 Milwaukee Bucks- Confidence:1

830 LA Clippers- Confidence:2

945 Florida- UCLA matches up pretty well against them and could play at their tempo. But I'll my chances that my prediction for who is going to win the national champion wins here. Plus they have been the best team in the nation for over a month. Confidence:4

1020 San Diego ST- Think this game will be really low scoring. Zona could really shut down Thames and could pull away late in this game but I have think San Diego ST makes this close. Confidence:3


No comments:

Post a Comment