SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

SFTC Picks for Monday 3/17

Monthly Path(63-41)
Anzhi Makhachkala
Torino
Udinese
4 favorites
Kevin Durant
Thunder
LA Kings


Dedicating a lot of my research to NCAA tournament. Tons of soccer so far on Monday.



1100 Anzhi Makhachkala- Confidence:3

103 St. Louis Cardinals - Projected starters for those who are interested in this pick is Shelby Miller vs John Lackey. Confidence:1

200 Torino- Confidence:2

400 Udinese- Confidence:1

500 athletic bilbao- Confidence:1

700 The 4 favorites-I cant really sit here and say I follow womens basketball, but I follow it enough with SFTC to have a good idea for the better teams. Uconn and notre dame seem like locks since they are undefeated. Stanford is the clear number 3 favorite because they are the only team from the west coast. So it comes down to the final number 1. There are really only 2 teams that I think could get this in Tenn or Louisville. I just think Tenn is the way more deserving team when you look at their resumes. Tenn is and was the best team in the SEC. When I see Louisville it looks like they have 3 loses in a weak schedule. Even though 2 of those loses were to Uconn and the other to a good Kentucky team it just doesnt seem like they beat anyone good. Will be interesting to see if any odds come out on this I would expect they do but it might be later. I will try to tweet out before 7 if I find any but I really like this pick. I hope this is basically a free green for people to watch the selection show.  Confidence:5

705 Charlotte Bobcats- Confidence:3

735 Brooklyn Nets- Confidence:4

735 Tampa Bay Lightning- Confidence:2

810 Oklahoma City Thunder- game is a toss up for me. Might give a little more confidence to the Thunder if Westbrook plays. Confidence:1

811 Kevin Durant- Probably wouldnt but this pick higher than 3 just because the Bulls are good defensively and Durants road splits are a little low. But pick could depend on whether Westbrook plays. Confidence:2

930 Thunder- Thunder are 1 of the best 3rd quarter teams this year against the worst this year in the Bulls. Bulls have been playing well offensively the last couple games especially in the 3rd quarter. Confidence:2

1035 LA Kings- Confidence:4

1040 Nuggets 3 pointers- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment