SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SFTC Picks for Thursday 5/8

Monthly Path(31-20)
Sergio Garcia
Matt Kuchar
Both not taken in top 5
Any Other
0 or 1
Offense
0 or 1


NFL Draft picks will be posted tomorrow afternoon after I research and do my own mock draft.



839 Sergio Garcia- Confidence:1

1120 Any other result/ Santiago Giraldo- Despite the fact that Murray has won in straight sets these 2 have played I think Giraldo takes a set here. Hes coming off of a huge win against Tsonga and Murray lost a set Almagro. Confidence:1

149 Matt Kuchar- Confidence:3

245 Derby County- Confidence:3

705 Brooklyn  Nets- Confidence:2

740 Boston Bruins- If they dont win this the series is basically over. Confidence:1

800 No Manziel and Clowney both draft in top5- I say the top 4 is pretty sure of what they are all doing. So I think as long as the Raiders dont take Manziel this will hit. Confidence:4

900 Any other- I say Ebron but I could see an OL here like Martin from Notre Dame. Confidence:1

920  0 or 1 WRs- I think the only team with those picks that really need a WR is the Jets. I dont think the steelers take a WR unless Dennard if off the board. I'll take my chance here because I think majority of these teams need defensive players. Confidence:3

940 Portland Trail Blazers- Confidence:3

950 Offense- I think Eagles look offense here as long as they dont trade this pick. most likely a receiver to replace Jackson. Confidence:1

1010 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:1

1010 San Diego Padres- Confidence:3

1010 LA Dodgers- Confidence:2

1010 LA Kings- Gotta ride Quick here. Confidence:2

1020 0 or 1 SEC players- I counted 28 SEC players in the top 100. I could see Beckham falling here but I dont really see a lot of the SEC players being taken here unless someone like Mosley or Dix really fall. Confidence:2


No comments:

Post a Comment