SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 5/7

Monthly Path (26-17)
4 or more
Mikhail Youzhny
28 or later
0 or 1
Wizards points 1st quarter
3 or fewer
No run
OKC Thunder


920 4 or more- Confidence:1

1100 Mikhail Youzhny- Confidence:3

245 Aston Villa- Confidence2

246 28 or later-I'm not confident in the pick I just think its a safer pick. I dont think Villa scores in this game and I'm pretty sure Aguero is not playing not City which I think could hurt them.  Confidence:1

349 0 or 1 - Confidence:1

710 Indiana Pacers- Confidence:3

711 Wizards- Confidence:1

740 Pittsburgh Penguins- Confidence:1

805 Chicago White Sox- Confidence:2

806 3 or fewer- Wood is a decent strikeout pitcher and Danks isnt. Both teams have some guys who strikeout a bit. I could see 4 especially if Wood is dealing but I think the under is the safer play. Confidence:2

900 No run - Confidence:2

947 Oklahoma City Thunder- Confidence:4

1005 LA Angels- Confidence:2

4 comments:

  1. Why 28 or later when most of their goals come early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not confident in the pick I just think its a safer pick. I dont think Villa scores in this game and I'm pretty sure Aguero is not playing not City which I think could hurt them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your doing awesome with these picks... I was stupid and did not pick 3 or fewer therefore my w4 was gone. But loving following this blog great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks man I really appreciate. if you have any question make sure to let me know and if you have a twitter make sure to follow me @danossftcpicks

    ReplyDelete