SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

SFTC Picks for Friday 2/14

Monthly Path(47-42)
Russia
Any other
Russ Smith
Any Other
11 or fewer
At least1 doesn't make 3 3 pointers



1000 Russia- Not that I am a curling expert but based on my research neither team is that good. US has a match tonight at 12 and then plays against Russia at 10. My guess is that US might be fatigued and Russia wins but no idea. Confidence:1

1200 Canada by 5- I got to think Canada plays better here. There team is just stacked and I don't think Austria is that good. Crazy to think Canada is -160 to cover 4.5 Confidence:3

1200 Finland by 3 - I think as long as Rask is in net for Finland they have a decent chance to cover this one. I really didn't think Norway was that good and not really sure how Canada only scored 3 against them. But I think Finland has a pretty young squad that will play well here. Confidence:2

230 Valenciennes- Tough pick because PSG is the best team in this league and Valenciennes is one of the worst. But PSG has only covered the 2.5 3 out of their last 10 home games. I have to take my chance they don't here. Confidence:2

300 Osasuna- Confidence:2

301 Matt Kuchar-both are really good golfers. But I cant see Kuchar playing as bad as he did on Thursday again.  He barely hit 50% of the greens which really isn't like him. I think he gets his putter going and plays well on Friday. Confidence:2

603 Temple- Funny how Thursday I was on Louisville covering now im flipping. Louisville will have to play 3 games in the next 5 days. So I'm wondering if Pitino will think about taking starters out and limiting minutes in this game if they go up big. I think theres a good chance of that happening. Confidence:2

604 Russ Smith- I cant pick against Smith here. Pepper is a really good shooter who can get hot. His highest scoring games this year were almost all against the best teams they have played. He is a really good FT shooter. Only reason I am not more confident in Smith is because I think Louisville could spread the ball around a little more offensively. Will be interesting to see how Pepper handles against Louisville defense. Confidence:1

700 Princeton- Confidence:2

700 Oakland- Confidence:1

708 Any other result- 9 is a lot for me even for this game in the second half. I think 9 points would only be the pick if Louisville has a really bad first half. I will probably update this pick considering this is the only good game tomorrow. Confidence:3

800 Marist- Confidence:1

905 Arizona St 3 pointers- Arizona has really struggled since Ashley went down. Arizona has a really good offense that makes around 7-8 3s  a game. I think they keep this game close so I think they are definitely the pick here. Confidence:3

906 11 or fewer-Confidence:2

1010 No at least 1 team doesn't make 3 3pointers- Just from an odds perspective I like this pick. I hate saying this for every 2nd half pick but it really depends on the flow of the game but I'll take my chance that 1 team gets cold. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment