SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, February 14, 2014

SFTC Picks for Saturday 2/15

Monthly Path(51-44)
Russia
Virginia
Oklahoma
LSU
Any Other Player
Eastern Conference
Any Other Result


24


730 Russia- If Russia had a better goalie I would feel a lot better about this pick. But I think Russia is the better team right now playing basically a home game for them. Quick and Kane scare me from the US but when you have some of the best players in the world come out and say they want to and need to win the gold I have to think Russia wins this one here. Confidence:3

1200 Memphis- Not really sure how UConn beat Memphis by 10 earlier this year. Looks like UConn shot the ball really well. Think Memphis guards are athletic enough to guard Napier and Boatright. I don't think UConn bigs are that good and Memphis are a better team right now. Confidence:1

1200 Virginia - I don't like taking road teams but I think Virginia is 1 of the best teams in the ACC and the way they have played in the ACC is great. It might be a close low scoring game but give me Virginia here. Confidence:3

1215 Manchester City- Confidence:2

1230 Kamil Stoch- Confidence:1

100 Iowa winning margin- Confidence:2

100 North Carolina- Confidence:4

200 St. Louis- Confidence:2

200 Oklahoma- No way I can trust them the way they played against Texas without Smart. Confidence:4

300 Cincinnati by 15- Confidence:1

400 Xavier- Confidence:2

400 Tennessee- Confidence:2

400 Indiana- Confidence:1

500 LSU 3 pointers- LSU has been god awful on the road in the SEC but Arkansas has not played well since they upset Kentucky. Have to think LSU keeps this game close against a team they already beat by 14. Confidence:3

600 Duke by 15- Confidence:1

600 Troy- Confidence:1

700 Baylor- Confidence:4

800 Ohio St- Confidence:3

800 BYU- Confidence:3

835 Any Other Player- Just from an odds persepective. Love, Kyrie, Beal , and Lilliard all have a decent chance. But I would hate to pick against the best shooter in the NBA. Confidence:3

900 Florida- Confidence:1

900 Northern Iowa- Confidence:1

920 Eastern Conference-I think the top 3 dunkers in the contest are on the East. Confidence:4




UFC

1155 Any other result- I don't really have a ton of time to do an in depth writeup but usually I like fighters who are fighting down a weight class cause it gives them a size advantage. Mousasi is a judo black belt with good strikes that I think matches up well with Machida. I think we could see the older Machida come out slow in this fight. I'm not completely sold Machida wins this outright. But I got Machida by decision. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment