SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

SFTC Picks for Sunday 2/9


Monthly Path(29-24)
Russia by 3
Manchester United by 2
Wisconsin
UMass
12 or fewer
70 or fewer
Colorado FT



800 Russia by 3- Confidence:1

1100 Manchester United by 2- Confidence:2

100 Wisconsin- They need this game a lot more than MSU does. Plus Michigan St still has some players injured and Wisconsin tough at home. Confidence:2

102 Uconn by 20(womens) - waiting to where the line will come out a pick I'm staying away from UConn is just dirty though and could beat everyone outside of Notre Dame by 20. Confidence:1

105  New York Knicks- I think Chandler makes the Knicks a different team but I hate picking against the Thunder. Durant is just too dangerous especially at home coming off a loss. Confidence:1

200 Houston- Confidence:1

300 Sevilla- From what I heard Barcelona did not look that good in their last match without Neymar. He wont playing here so why would I pick them to cover on the road against another decent team. If I was to pick a soccer game on a decent streak it would be one that favors the odds. Granted Barcelona and Messi are dangerous at any time. But I think Sevilla holds them to at least 1 here. Confidence:3

340 Chicago Bulls- Really a tough game to try to predict. If you follow the NBA at all you have to be aware that the Lakers only have 6 players who are healthy so I don't know who will play. On the other side you have the Bulls who have been awful on this road trip. I have to take my chance with an average Bulls team. Its just hard for me to feel pretty confident in them. This pick is assuming Gasol and some of the guards don't play. Confidence:3

415 Illinois- Confidence:1

600 Akron- Confidence:1

605 Central Florida 3 pointers- Confidence:2

605 Clemson- I think Syracuse is due for a bad game and this might be it. Clemson has had nights where they play well and beat Duke and then they get killed by Pitt. Not really sure how to interpret that. There numbers and record indicate they are a decent team. I also think Cuse could be over looking the big game coming up against Pitt. Confidence:3

700 Creighton- I think Creighton is a pretty good team against an average St. Johns team. I don't think I'm taking against outside of Nova to beat Creighton right now. I could see them losing here because McDermott scored 39 for them to beat St. Johns last time. Confidence:3

805 Washington 3 pointers- Washington really inconsistent and not a great shooting team. But I don't trust Colorado since Dinwiddle got hurt. Confidence:2

806 70 or fewer- O/U in the first half is set to 65 so this pick should at least be considered as a decent one. Only reason I'm not more confident is Washington is streaky and if they get hot early I could see it going over. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment