SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

SFTC Picks for Monday 1/13

Monthly Path(37-38)
Ghana
Arsenal
No Aston Villa
Harris and Brogdon
10 or fewer
Iowa St
LA Kings



1000 Ghana- Going to have to research this some more. Ghana is the much better team and vegas has them around -150 which is a decent pick. I am not sure about rosters but Ghana for each team but Ghana should win this one. Confidence:3

300 Yes Arsenal leads at half and wins- Tough pick because if Villa gets 1 in the first half this probably wont hit. I am really doubting Villa will score here and think as long as Arsenal scores in the first half they win this prop. Confidence:2

301 Arsenal- Confidence:2

400 Villarreal- Confidence:1

403 No- Confidence:3

702 Virginia 3 pointers- Tough pick for me since Virginia isn't a great shooting and scoring team. They have been playing really well in ACC play which is giving me hope that they will continue this momentum. I really think they are solid enough defensively to compete in this game. I don't think they win but keep it close. UVA has played really well against Duke the last couple years.  Confidence:2

703 Harris and Brogdon- Parker is a great young player and sure he could go off. But give me 2 against 1 more times than not. Confidence:4

704 West Virginia- Based off where this spread is at-6 this has to be at least considered. I frankly don't think West Virginia is that good. Both are average teams in the Big 12. One thing West Virginia has done this year has blown huge first half leads. West Virginia is not a good rebounding team and a lot of their big guys tend to play on the perimeter and should 3s. Texas can score and are 1 of the best rebounding teams in the nation. Slight edge to WV playing at home. Confidence:3

705 Columbus Blue Jackets- Confidence:2

735 Phoenix Suns- Confidence:1

805 Washington Wizards- Confidence:1

805 Winnipeg Jets- Confidence:1

810 10 or fewer- Confidence:1

905 Iowa St- Kansas has been 1 of the hardest teams for me to really predict. 1 game they play great and then the next they don't show up. Kane is 1 of Iowa Sts best players and it looked like he really hurt his ankle in the last game. I really don't expect him to play. If he is playing I would up by 2 points. But since he doesn't I have to think Iowa St will be angry after losing and will come out and get a big win here. I think Iowa Sts big guys are good enough to control KU. Confidence:4

905 Syracuse DD- Confidence:2

910 No Federer doesn't- Confidence:3

1035 Los Angeles Kings- Neither team is really hot right now. But I like the Kings at home here and they have beaten the Canucks 3 times this year. Confidence:3



No comments:

Post a Comment