SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SFTC Picks for Thursday 1/9

Monthly Path (24-25)
Traktor Chelyabinsk
Sampdoria
Osasuna
11 players or more
Jordan Adams
Arizona
Portland


800 Traktor Chelyabinsk- Confidence:3

1200 Sampdoria- Confidence:1

1250 Adam Scott- I haven't had much luck with golf picks yet this year but I really like this one. Scott is the favorite to win this tournament. Dufner is good but even in a 9 hole prop give the better all around golfer more times than not. Confidence:2

330 Osasuna- I think they are the pick here because Real Madrid didn't look good in their first match of the Copa del Rey. Confidence:2

700 Florida St- I am really not that high on Clemson. They played well against BC on Saturday but struggle with FTs and almost blew that game. Florida St is the better team in my opinion even though they played awful in their last game. I think they bounce back here. Confidence:2

700 Buffalo Sabres- Confidence:1

700 New Jersey Devils- Confidence:1

700 Carolina Hurricanes- Confidence:2

702 Auburn free throws - Auburn averages roughly 18 free throws a game. That number is a little high since they have played some teams this year. I really though Auburn would be better than their projected finish of last in the SEC. They have started to play better recently. For those that know Ole Miss for their run in the NCAA tourney last year and for Marshall Henderson. For those that don't know Henderson is suspended for this game. The spread is set at 12 which would show Auburn would already have a big edge. But I think their are a lot of things that go into a team losing their best player so I think Auburn makes this game interesting. Confidence:4

703 Louisville DD- Confidence:1

704 11 players or more- Both teams have some solid guards that could get hot but I feel pretty good about this pick because both teams play a decent amount of players. Confidence:3

730 Tampa Bay Lightning- Confidence:2

800 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:1

800 La Salle- Really interesting game here to think about. La Salle has really under performed to this point in the season. They have a ton of veteran leadership on this team. I think GW is the better team but I think La Salle the team who was projected to finish 3rd in the conference will use their home court edge and get a big win to start the conference season. Confidence:3

900 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:3

900 Phoenix Coyotes- Confidence:2

900 Marquette- Xavier is tough at home but I think this will be their first real test of what the Big East is really about. I thought Xavier played well through their non conference schedule but I think the key to beating them is slowing down Stainbrook and Semaj. I think Marquettes defense is good enough to do that and I could see Stainbrook really struggling here. Xavier might win this game  but the spread at 4 is crazy. Confidence:2

900 Michigan- Confidence:2

900 Arizona- I really like Zona but outside of Duke they really haven't played a great team. I think they are still better than UCLA . The 1 ranked team really struggled last year so I could see them having a bad game here but I think there just better than UCLA top to bottom. Confidence:3

901 Jordan Adams- I think more times than not Adams will outscore Johnson. Zona has more players that will defend Adams but I think Zona spreading the ball out offensively will allow for Adams to get the W here. Confidence:3

903 Northwestern - Confidence:1

905 Charlotte- Confidence:1

1000 Stanford- Confidence:2

1025 Arizona first 3PM- Confidence:2

1030 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:2

1030 San Jose Sharks- Confidence:4

1103 Portland- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment