SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 1/22

Monthly Path(71-62)
Monaco by 2
any other score
Barcelona by 2
Iowa
18 or fewer
Spurs
Pacers


I really just don't feel anymore confident in any of the plays to make 1 of them a 4. Heres the order in confidence
Duke-Cavaliers-Blackhawks- Pacers- Spurs-Udinese


1100 Monaco by 2- Confidence:1

245 Sunderland- ManU will be without their skipper and most likely without Rooney and RVP. I think Sunderland keeps this game close.Confidence:2

246 Any other score- Confidence:1

300 Udinese- Confidence:3

400 Barcelona by 2- Confidence:2

702 Iowa- I think a lot of people thought Michigan would suck as soon as McGary went down and I really didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Now they are hot and they play 1 of the best team on their schedule this year. I think its tough for a team coming off of  a big emotional road win on Saturday to get pumped up. Honestly Im pretty surprised Michigan is favored here and I think they have been somewhat predictable this year and I see them losing here. Confidence:2

702 Louisville by 15- Confidence:2

705 Cleveland Cavaliers- I hate picking the NBA or telling people to pick it up but 3 reasons for why I like this pick. Home team has won all 3 games in this series this year. I think Deng goes off against his former team and I think the Bulls have been playing a weak schedule which is why they are 8-2 in their last 10. Confidence:3

705 Atlanta Hawks- They are -5 here. Confidence:1

705 Toronto Raptors- Confidence:2

732 Duke- I consider them to be a little overrated this year but even on the road they should beat this Miami team. Confidence:3

805 Detroit Pistons- Confidence:2
 
810 Chicago Blackhawks- Detroit is surprisingly not good at home this year and they will be without their starting goaltender which should be a big deal since Gustavson is pretty solid. Blackhawks seem to take games off at times so I think as long as they don't they should win here. Confidence:3

810 San Antonio Spurs- Confidence:3

811 18 or fewer- hard to pick against Durant right now but I think Leonard and the Spurs will try and really stop/ slow him down here. Confidence:2

905 Wisconsin- Confidence:2

905 Oklahoma by 15- Confidence:1

930 Spurs- will probably really like this pick if they are losing at half time. Confidence:2

935 Phoenix Coyotes- Confidence:2

1045 Indiana Pacers- best team in the NBA right now. Confidence:3



No comments:

Post a Comment