SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, January 13, 2014

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 1/14

Monthly Path(42-40)
Tractor Chelyabinsk
St. Etienne by 2
Fulham
No 5 3PMs
Wisconsin first to 10
Dolonc games won
Cavaliers




1000 Tractor Chelyabinsk- I hate picking this sport but they are the favorites here on the road. Confidence:2

1230 St. Etienne by 2- Confidence:1

245 Fulham- I hate these picks because it seems more times than not the home team is a huge favorite. The game goes to extra time and then the underdog somehow wins. But Fulham is -170 and every report I am reading is Norwich will be resting their players and have injuries. The stat that really does it for me in this one is Fulham are unbeaten in the last 14 meetings in all competitions, winning 10. Confidence:3

300 Paris Saint Germain- Confidence:2

330 Valencia- Really a tough match for me. Valencia is a solid team and have only lost by more than 1 goal once in their last 10 games but it was against Atletico. Atletico had a really tough game on Saturday against Barcelona. Madrid is a great team and I could see them dominating this game and covering. But I think more times than not Valencia is good enough to keep it close. Atletico 2-1. Confidence:3

702 Wisconsin- Confidence:3

703 No- I think No is the better play but I could see either team doing it. Confidence:1

704 Kansas St- Numbers point to Oklahoma here. But the spread is at 5.Confidence:2

704 Georgia- Will interesting to see how the injuries affect Florida. Confidence:2

705 San Jose Sharks- Confidence:3

705 New York Rangers- Confidence:3

705 Charlotte Bobcats- Watch out the Knicks are on a 5 game winning streak but I think them playing on back to back nights hurts them here. Confidence:1

735 Philadelphia Flyers- Confidence:2

735 New York Islanders- Confidence:2

805 Ottawa Senators- Confidence:1

905 Kentucky- Arkansas might need this game more and Kentucky still has a way to go with playing well as a unit. They still have weaknesses but I don't think theres anyone outside of maybe Florida in the  SEC that I would pick to beat them right now even on the road. Confidence:3

905 Georgia Tech- As someone who follows Pitt this might be 1 of Dixons better teams because they play as a unit. They don't really have stars but I don't know what it is they just play well together. But this has the major potential to be a let down game for them here. They have a big game against Syracuse on Saturday and they could really over look GT. GT isn't a great shooting team which is why I am not confident in this pick but I think they keep this game close. Confidence:2

1035 Cleveland Cavaliers- Confidence:1


No comments:

Post a Comment