SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 11/15

Monthly Path (56-41)
Czech Republic
0 or 1
UConn by 20
Kevin Love
Keith Price
Memphis Grizzlies


1100 Czech Republic- This is just a friendly but they are the much better team here. Confidence:2

245 0 or 1- Granted either 1 of these could score 2 goals or they both could get 1 because they are that good. But given that Portugal should win this game and are solid defensively I don't see both scoring. Under in this game is favored and I agree. Confidence:2

245 Ukraine- Confidence:2

300 England- Confidence:1

305 Scotland- Not sure what to expect in this game. I think Scotland has a chance to actually win but the draw is the most likely outcome here. Confidence:3

603 UConn by 20- Even though they will be on the road and 1 of their key players is hurt. I still think this team is that good that they should win here by 20. In my view it is at least the better pick that should hit. Maryland is a decent team but UConn is just top to bottom the best team for a reason. Confidence:2

700 New Jersey Devils- I will feel better about this pick if Quick isn't playing. Confidence:2

700 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:1

700 Montreal Canadiens- Confidence:2

700 Georgia Tech- Confidence:2

730 Boston Bruins- Confidence:2

730 Detroit Red Wings- Confidence:3

730 Portland Trail Blazers- Confidence:2

800 Winnipeg Jets- Confidence:3

803 Holy Cross- For those that don't know I am a huge UNC fan as they are my favorite college basketball team. This pick is pretty much a toss up as UNC's talent should let them win this game easily. But the thing that bugs me about UNC is their ability to not give 100% on defense at all times. Holy Cross plays at a fast pace and I could see them scoring a good bit of points here so I think they cover the 20 by a little bit. Confidence:1

805 Minnesota Timberwolves- Confidence:2

806 Kevin Love- I am leaning Love here just because he is the better player and better scorer. But the Timberwolves have not had good starts on the road and I think this could be a trap. I might take Lawson here with my own streak but I cant other people to because its a toss up. Confidence:1

900 Brooklyn Nets- Confidence:2

902 UCLA Bruins- This should be a great game. I would lean UCLA because I think they are the better team. Confidence:2

903 Keith Price- Confidence:1

1030 Memphis Grizzlies- Confidence:3

1040 Detroit Pistons- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment