SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 11/21

Monthly Path (75-56)
Charlotte
Georgetown
New Mexico
Long Beach St
Matt Ryan or Neither
Yes
Chicago Bulls



1032 Charlotte 3 pointers- They aren't a great shooting team but they are really athletic and can score. I think they will give Kansas St all they can handle. I think as long as they hit 4/5 they should be fine. Confidence:2

1250 Georgetown by 15- They should cover this but the problem I have with Georgetown is they're half court offense didn't look that great against Oregon. So I really wonder if they can score 80 points here which is what they might have to do. Confidence:2

303 New Mexico DD- Confidence:2

500 Georgia - I think Georgia could be a surprise team this year. They might not win the SEC but I think they have a shot to finish in the top 5 in the conference. As far as this game I really think their athleticism creates a ton of matchup problems for Davidson. I don't think Davidson has a guard that can stop Gainers. Confidence:3

503 Long Beach St- Michigan has a lot of questions marks with their team. Game could come down to how it is called. If there are a lot of fouls being called because of the new rules Long Beach st for sure. I still think they have a really good chance to compete tomorrow. Confidence:3

700 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:1

705 UCONN DD- This has the potential to be a really good game despite how BC has played to this point this year. Conn seems to let teams always back door cover. BC really hasn't proven enough to me yet even though their expectations were kind of high. I think they show up tomorrow and make things interesting but most likely UConn wins by 12-15. Confidence:3

732 Rutgers points scored- I think this could be a high scoring game. Confidence:3

735 UAB- Confidence:2

755 VCU DD-Confidence:2

829 Saints DD- Even though this is a rivalry game and the Saints haven't looked good on the road. I still think the Falcons might have given up on the year. Confidence:2

830 Matt Ryan or Neither- I don't either will get to 10. Confidence:2

830 Dallas Stars- Confidence:2

900 Phoenix Coyotes- Confidence:3

920 Indiana by DD- I think Ferrell will have a big game here. I just think Indiana is a more talented team. Confidence:2

930 UNLV- Confidence:3

1010 Yes- Confidence:1

1040 Chicago Bulls- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment