SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 11/3

Monthly Path(9-7)
Everton
Saints
Steelers
Buccaneers and Raiders
No
No


I apologize I wont have time to post every pick because I will be going out tonight so I wont have a clue as to what will be going on. I hope everyone that needs my monthly advice will be able to figure out the best route to get the most wins. If you need any help send me a tweet and Ill try to respond.


Everton- Confidence:2

New Orleans Saints- I really like the Jets to cover at +7 but I think the Saints win. Confidence:3

Kansas City Chiefs- Confidence:2

Panthers DD- Confidence:2

Steelers single digit- Confidence:3

Indianapolis Colts- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment