SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, November 4, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 11/5

Monthly Path (12-15)
Nadal wins 2-0
27 or later
1 player
Washington Capitals
Portland Trail Blazers


910 Nadal wins 2-0 - I know tennis didn't go the way as planned on Monday but I really like both picks today. When researching the Nadal pick I was actually really surprised to see Ferrer beat Nadal a few days ago on the hard courts and Ferrer has actually had a good bit of success on the hard courts against Nadal. Spanish players are not known for playing well on the hard courts which both players are. I really don't like picking Ferrer in any prop unless hes on clay. Nadal has just been on a roll on the hard courts this year and for whatever reason he slipped up to Ferrer. I really don't think that happens again. Nadal is around -430 on most sites and I actually think it should be higher than that. I would be really surprised if Nadal loses tomorrow and pretty surprised if he drops a set. Nadal to win 2-0 is around -180 on most sites. Confidence:4

245 Real Sociedad- I think the draw is the most likely outcome here. Confidence:2

245 27 or later- Confidence:2

245 Yes- Confidence:1

245 Any Other Result CSKA Moscow- Every time I run numbers on this game it comes back there is no way Manchester City covers this unless Moscow gets a red card. I think there is a very good chance Moscow scores and I don't see City getting 4. I think City wins 2-1 tomorrow. Confidence:5
 
310 Yes- I think more times than not this pick will win when these 2 play. Novak sometimes starts slow and could have a bad first set. Its tough because Novak should win this match and theres a pretty good chance that he could win in straight sets. But even if he does win in straight sets Roger could get 5 games in a set. I think he will tomorrow. Confidence:2

347 1 player- Confidence:1

705 Washington Capitals- Confidence:4

705 Columbus Blue Jackets- Confidence:2

735 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:1

735 Florida Panthers- Confidence:1

735 Carolina Hurricanes- Confidence:2

735 Indiana Pacers- The Pacers didn't play particular well in their only road game this year but they should be able to handle the Pistons. Confidence:3

802 Buffalo- Confidence:3

802 Miami OH- Confidence:1

905 San Antonio Spurs- Confidence:3

905 Phoenix Coyotes- Confidence:3

1005 Sacramento Kings- Confidence:2

1005 Portland Trail Blazers- Not sure what to expect the Rockets playing on back to back nights especially getting killed against the Clippers. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment