SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, November 18, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 11/19

Monthly Path (70-50)
Ghana
Yes
Yes
Timberwolves
7 or fewer
LA Kings


1100 Ghana- Ghana won the first leg 6-1. I got draw here.  Confidence:2

245 United States- Depends on the US lineup. But I think they should at least get a draw here even though Austria is an underrated team. Confidence:2

245 Sweden- Tough game to predict given Ronaldo is a beast but odds are huge for the draw here. Confidence:3

245 Yes- Confidence:1

300 England- Confidence:2

300 Ukraine- Even though France is tough at home Ukraine is a pretty underrated team. Confidence:3

346 Yes- I don't think they get 2 so if they score in the 1st half I will probably be on No. Confidence:1

705 Minnesota Timberwolves- They are the better team even with how poor they have played on the road. Confidence:3

705 Philadelphia Flyers- Confidence:1

735 Montreal Canadiens- Confidence:3

735 Detroit Pistons- I really don't trust the Knicks given how the poor they have played. I think Detroit has a ton of talent and I am really waiting for them to start playing well. I think this has a great chance to be that game. I really don't think the Knicks can cover Jennings. Pistons should win this game more times than not. Confidence:4

740 New York Rangers- I would be really surprised if the Rangers lose this game. The Bruins are not a good road team. Even though they are 5-3 on the road this year most of those wins have come against the bottom of the NHL. Rangers aren't a  great team but I don't like goalies playing on back to back nights even if it is someone as good as Rask. Rangers are playing really good hockey recently I think Henrik will have a big game here. Confidence:4

802 Miami OH- Confidence:1

802 Ohio winning margin- Confidence:2

803 Oklahoma St winning margin- I think Memphis is a little overrated this year and Oklahoma St might be slightly underrated going into the season. Memphis last year was not a great 3 pt shooting team and I don't really think anything has changed. Granted its early in the year and hard to know what to expect given this will be a huge test for both teams. More of gut call then numbers but I think Ok St puts on a show tomorrow. Confidence:3

804 Marcus Smart- Only reason I am not confident in Smart here is because I think Memphis will need Jackson more. Confidence:1

905 Chicago Blackhawks- Confidence:2

935 Edmonton Oilers- Confidence:2

1005 Sacramento Kings- Confidence:1

1035 Los Angeles Kings- Basically I don't like the Lightning on the road in the West Coast. You add that their best player wont be playing. And LA is 7-3 in home. Should be a good game but Kings should win here. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment