SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 12/1

Monthly Path
Tottenham
St. Josephs
LSU
VCU
Oklahoma St
Marquette




A shame the stash was won in November but all I can do is tip my hat to the people who had some of the most amazing runs in SFTC history. It seemed like it was the first month in a while that all the big favorites kept winning. I hope everyone is as happy as I am to have a clean slate and begin a new month.

I love watching the NFL but hate picking it because truthfully I haven't had a whole lot of success this year. It seems I either pick 80% right or 20% right each week. Here goes nothing.


700 Tottenham - I think more times than not this pick will hit. It Is definitely the safer pick in my opinion. It really could depend who ends up playing for United. RVP is expected to miss another game from everything I have seen. It does scare me that United is coming off of a 5-0 victory the other day and Tottenham has lost 2 of their last 3 matches at home. But Tottenham should at least draw here in my opinion. A decent pick for every one to start the month. Confidence:3

1200 St. Josephs- Confidence:1

100 Vancouver Canucks- Confidence:2

100 Jacksonville single digits- I have been a backer of Jacksonville for most of this year and at times it has paid off. They have been playing better recently but still are not a great team. The main reason for this pick is I really don't like Brandon Weeden. It really is nothing against him but it just seems every game he plays in he struggles. Confidence:3

100 Chicago Bears- Slight lean on the better here. Minnesota has had success at home in the past. But as bad as the Bears defense has been I still have to give them an edge here. Confidence:2

100 Buccaneers- This is a pick that I absolutely love. Glennon looks like he has control of this offense and Revis has started to play like his old self recently. I think the Buccaneers last couple of weeks is not a fluke and that they will really compete in this game. Even though the Panthers are one of the hottest teams in the NFL I got the Buccaneers not losing by more than 1 possession.  Confidence:5

100 Patriots- I really think the Texans have given up this year and for someone that picked them to be great this year because of how much talent they have it is disappointing. One of the things Texans have struggled this year and in the past was teams with dangerous passing attacks. Even though I would generally like to take a team like the Pats to not do well in this game. I think this is the smarter pick given Brady and the Patriots offense. Confidence:2

100 Philadelphia Eagles- don't really have a whole lot to say here I just like the Eagles at home with how Foles has played. Confidence:2

100 New York Jets- Honestly have no idea. Confidence:1

100 Indianapolis Colts- This is the smarter pick even though I think the Titans have a really good chance here. Titans are one the must underrated teams in the NFL in my opinion. People will have to remember a couple of weeks ago when the Colts had to come back and win that game. Luck is so good but the offense has struggled so much without Wayne you have to wonder if it will hurt them here. Confidence:1

100 Saint Louis- Think they are a really underrated team and match up well against Wichita St. Confidence:3

230 LSU Tigers- I think they are a much more athletic team and will cause problems for Butler. Confidence:3

400 DePaul- Confidence:1

405 49ers- The Rams offense has really been playing well recently but that could change in this game as the 49ers defense has started to come back around. I really try not to pick a team to win by double digits especially in the NFL. But in this case I think its the most likely scenario. Confidence:2

405 Buffalo Bills- Toss up. Confidence:1

425 Cincinnati Bengals- I kind of like this pick despite me not liking road teams. In  my opinion the Bengals are a better team from top to bottom. I think a lot of people are starting to see that the Chargers are a legit team and have a great shot at getting the 2nd wild card. But as far as winning the battle at the line of scrimmage I give a pretty big edge to the Bengals. They are 2-4 on the road in a large part to Andy Dalton not playing well. The Bengals should be rested coming off of a BYE. I think they win this game here. Confidence:3

425 Denver Broncos- Going into this year I thought the Chiefs would have a chance to be pretty good because of their defense and Andy Reid. They have exceeded my expectations and barring a disaster will make the playoffs this year. This is really a huge game because it could ultimately determine home field in the AFC. Even though the Broncos haven't played well on the road this year I still have to pick them here. The pass defense for the Broncos scares me but I don't think Alex Smith is that good of a passing quarterback to torch them like Brady did. Broncos money line is a little higher then I have but none the less a solid pick to start December. Confidence:5

500 VCU- Confidence:2

530 Ottawa Senators- Confidence:1

600 Golden State - Just a better team. Confidence:3

600 Dallas Stars- Confidence:4

730 New Orleans Pelicans- Confidence:2

730 Oklahoma State-I think this will be a much better game then when these 2 teams met ago recently. I think Ok St was on fire in that game and Memphis played awful. I still do think the Ok St should win this game just off of having more talent. Smart is a great leader and I think they win this championship game. Confidence:5

834 Washington Redskins- Confidence:2

930 Portland Trail Blazers- Confidence:2

935 Marquette - Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment