SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 11/22

Monthly Path (76-62)
Zenit St. Petersburg
Georgetown
Charlotte
150 or less
Grizzlies
9 or more
Trail Blazers

I'm expecting SM will add the college basketball plays later tonight/tomorrow morning. If I have time I will update them.


1000 Zenit St Petersburg- Confidence:2

700 Washington Capitals- Confidence:3

700 Philadelphia 76ers-  Bad(76ers) vs Really bad(Bucks). Don't know what to expect with all the injuries for the Bucks. I don't expect MCW to play so I really don't trust the 76ers without him. Confidence:2

809 San Antonio Spurs- I think the Spurs are the better team but I think they have really overachieved to this point in the year being 10-1. That sometimes tells me they're due for a bad game. Grizzlies are tough in Memphis but I still like taking the better team. Confidence:2

900 Calgary Flames- Confidence:2

930 San Jose State- Confidence:3

1000 Portland Trail Blazers- If the Bulls don't win tonight against Denver they will be 1-4 on the road. They are tough but given the way Portland has been playing I like them here. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment