SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 11/18

Monthly Path (69-46)
Lithuania
Italy
12 or fewer
Tom Brady
2 or 3



1200 Lithuania- Odds point to a draw in this game. Confidence:2

245 Italy- Confidence:3

702 Duke by 30- This is a lot of points but I really don't think UNC Asheville is very good. Confidence:1

703 12 or fewer- I think 13 is a lot of points for Parker as good as he is. His averages indicates the under should be favored. But the thing for me is Parker has really shot the 3 ball well and I wonder if he really can continue at the same rate he is. Another thing for me is Duke has so many options offensively that even if they score 40 in the first half I have to think more times than not Parker wont get 12. Confidence:3

705 Boston Bruins- As long as Rask is in net they will win this game more times than not against an average Hurricanes team. Confidence:3

735 Portland - They are the better team at the moment but have to wonder when the Nets will start to play well. It may start here. Confidence:1

740 Pittsburgh Penguins- Penguins are just a great home team against an average road team in Anaheim. Anaheim have lost 3 straight games. Confidence:4

840 Carolina Panthers- Confidence:2

841 Tom Brady- Confidence:1

905 Texas Southern- Southern is a really underrated basketball team. They have a ton of seniors on the team that I think will play well here and keep this game close. I think Tech is a little overrated this year and 1 thing that bugs me is they don't hustle and play defense. They should win this game but when you don't take every possession serious you allow for other teams to play with you. Confidence:3

1015 2 or 3- The most likely numbers. I really don't see this game being a huge shootout. Need to see the first half to be sure but I think 2 or 3 will hit. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment