SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 11/4

Monthly Path(10-12)
Tomas Berdych
Atromitos
Del Potro 2-0
Cavaliers
24 or fewer


910 Tomas Berdych- This is a pretty tough pick there are stats that point both ways. The big thing for me is Berdych is the better player and is the better hard court player. But Wawrinka has had Berdych's number on the hard court. Neither player is in great particular form but I think Berdych has an extra reason to win. The winner of this game will face Ferrer and Berdych was pretty upset he lost to Ferrer a couple of days ago. I think more times than not Berdych wins this match. Confidence:3

1230 Atromitos- Both teams are pretty good form but Panthrakikos has just been awful on the road. Confidence:4

245 Chievo- Confidence:2

310 Del Potro wins 2-0 - Del Potro is a pretty big favorite here as he is 1 of the top hard court players in the world. He has beaten Gasquet before on the hard court and I think that trend should continue here. Confidence:3

400 Elche- Confidence:2

700 Cleveland Cavaliers- I think Cleveland will be happy to come home and play on Monday. It seems they always play well in Cleveland regardless of who they play. Timberwolves are 1 of the best teams in the NBA and I thought they had a decent chance to surprise a lot of people this year. That is in large part to Kevin Love. I think Cleveland has enough athletic big guys to contain Love. I also think Minnesota could have a hard time guarding Kyrie and Waiters. I don't like teams playing on back to back days especially when they have to travel. Cleveland wins at home. Confidence:3

740 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:2

805 Detroit Red Wings- I think a lot of people don't think Winnipeg is that good. I think they have a decent shot to win tomorrow because Detroit has some injuries. Confidence:1

840 Bears single digits- This is probably a pick I would try to avoid at all costs. I could easily see it going either way. Confidence:1

841 Forte and Marshall- I think they get more work and touches. Confidence:2

1015 24 or fewer- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment