SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 12/2

Monthly Path (4-2)
CSKA Moscow
Fiorentina
Lazio
Napier
Drew Brees completions
No


(11:30 PM Eastern Time) I am expecting StreakMaster to add some more games I will try to check and the morning and update my picks.



800 CSKA Moscow- Not very confident in this pick because Moscow is the better team. Rostov is a really tough home team. I think Moscow should get it done tomorrow. Confidence:2

1230 PAOK - This is a toss up for me. Confidence:1

100 Fiorentina- They are the better team and having been playing pretty good lately. Verona is not a good road team. I got Fiorentina winning 2-0 today. Confidence:4

300 Lazio- I love this pick. I wouldn't even be surprised if Lazio won this match. They have only 1 loss in their last 10 games. Napoli is in absolutely bad form right now losing their last 3 games. I really like Lazio to get a result here. Confidence:5

702 UConn- This is a solid pick considering UConn is getting 5 points. I think from a talent stand point I give a slight edge to UConn. Florida is a team that might surprise some people with how many players they lost. Wilbekin a key player for them will making his 2nd start and it will be interesting to see how they start to come together as a team. I think this game should be close but UConn at home is too tough for me here. Confidence:4

703 Napier- Its only for a half but Napier should win this pick. Florida is solid defensively which scares me. But they spread the ball around offensively. I think now that Wilbekin is back for Florida it will take shots away from Prather. Only way I think this pick loses is if Napier gets in foul trouble or if Prather goes off. But just based on how they have played so far this year and by how many shots they will probably take Napier has an edge. Confidence:3

704 Auburn- I think Auburn is kind of an underrated team and I really haven't been that impressed with Iowa State. I think 20 is a lot for this game. Confidence:3

840 Seattle Seahawks- This should be a great game on Monday night. But I have to take the Seahawks here for a couple of reasons. 1 is the Saints have not played well outside of New Orleans all year. The weather is suppose to be cold so for me those kind of conditions favors the team with the better defense and better running game. Seattle should have an edge with both of those. Seattle hasn't played great in some of their last couple games considering they were against some bad teams. But they found ways to win. I think with Seattle coming off of  a bye week and playing behind the crowd on MNF will get them the win there. Sure they have a comfortable lead in their division but I think they want home field so they will come out and win this game. Confidence:6

841 Drew Brees completions- I expect a low scoring game. I think weather could play a factor but Brees should win this because he spread the ball around so well. Confidence:2

905 Mercer- I think Mercer's ability to score will keep this game close. I think if they can get out and fast break it could give Oklahoma trouble here. Oklahoma should win this game but from what I have seen Mercer is a decent team. Confidence:3

905 Texas DD- Confidence:1

1005 Indiana Pacers- Both of these teams are playing on back to back days. Both teams won that game. Its just really hard for me to pick against the Pacers the way they are playing but not very confident since both teams are really good. Confidence:1

1015 No- Only way I would think about changing this is if Seahawks start to pull away a little bit because then the Saints will be throwing the ball more and I could see them scoring 2. But given how both teams are solid defensively this has to be a decent pick. Confidence:3

1030 St. Louis Blues- 2 of the best teams in NHL. Blues are red hot but Kings at home are tough. I think with Quick on IR it gives a slight edge to the Blues in this game. Confidence:1

3 comments:

  1. Iowa State currently has one of the best offense. Their points, rebounds, and assists averages all make it to the top 10 in the nation as of right now. At home, the Cyclones have beaten their opponents by an average of 32.5 points, including a seven-point win over Michigan! On the other hand, the Auburn Tigers have never played a single game on the road, yet they have previously fell to Northwestern State by just under 20 points! The Tigers were forced to start a late run to avoid a loss to Tennessee State! None of their points, rebounds, or assists averages even make it in the top 50. So as of right now, I don't think Auburn is a very underrated team. I would give that title to a hot Iowa State team, that ranks only #17.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call on Iowa state man. I knew they were really good but I felt Auburn was good enough to keep it close.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I randomly post picks when I have time on the SFTC Discuss under the username StreakMasterReborn. Used to run a couple of blogs but don't have enough time.

      Delete