SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 12/13

Monthly Path (43-28)
Avtomoblilist Yekaterinburg
Fenerbahce
Levante
New Mexico
Kobe Bryant points
3 or fewer
Golden State Warriors


Friday the 13th so watch for some upsets.

College Soccer update: I have actually followed the sport a little bit this year. I also have some friends who played against some of these teams and follow it a lot more than I do. I really trust their opinions so this pick will be based on them and odds.


800 Avtomoblilist Yekaterinburg- Confidence:2

100 Fenerbahce- toss up for me. Fenerbahce is pretty good offensively especially at home. Confidence:1

300 Levante- I think this will be a really low scoring game might come down to if anyone scores. I say Levante gets 1 tomorrow and wins 1-0. Confidence:2

500 New Mexico- Notre Dame is a really good team but they have a pretty young squad. New Mexico is really good and is actually the better team despite these rankings. Confidence:2

700 Cleveland Cavaliers- Cavs 1-10 on the road this year. Confidence:1

730 New York Knicks- Another game whether I'm not really  sure what to expect. Boston killed the Knicks a couple of days ago. I just think Knicks get some momentum after a big win against Chicago. Confidence:2

730 Washington Capitals- Confidence:2

733 Maryland Terrapins- These teams tied 3-3 in their meeting this year. Maryland should win this game pretty easily. Have yet to see any odds on this game but I assuming Maryland should be around -150. Confidence:4

800 New Orleans Pelicans- I just trust the Pelicans a lot more here than a banged up Grizzlies team. Confidence:3

803 Eastern Illinois- Confidence:2

810 Thunder DD- Confidence:2

811 Kobe Bryant points- I mean even if the Thunder are up DD I think Kobe gets around 10 points just based off of how many shots he'll probably take. Confidence:3

830 Chicago Bulls- Too many injuries to really trust the Bulls here. Confidence:1

930 3 or fewer- Durant Westbrook and 1 laker most likely Kobe. Confidence:1

933 Iowa State- This should be a really good game by 2 of the best offensive teams in the league. Iowa coming into this year was a really underrated team. For me it will be interesting to see how Iowa handles the pressure of being on the road and finally being ranked. This could be a potential let down game in my opinion. Another thing about this game is I think Iowa relies too much on Marble to run their offense. Not that its a bad thing but I'm not a huge fan of team that has really 1 main scorer. I think Iowa state is the better team and they'll get a win here at home. Confidence:3

1045 Golden State Warriors- Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment