SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, December 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 12/3

Monthly Path (8-4)
Spezia
Lille
1 team
No
Fair and Cooney
Yes
Anaheim Ducks


Monthly Pickers: there will most likely be props added so pick them and if I don't update my monthly path I would roll with the high percentage



900 Spezia- I have yet to find out a whole lot of info about this match. Spezia to advance is around -130 which shows they are the favorite. Odds for them to win this match are pretty low. I have to go with the odds and hope for a draw at home for Spezia. Confidence:1

100 Lille- Even those both of these teams are at the top of the standings I think Lille is the much better team. They have scored 17 goals and only given up 4 through 15 games which is really impressive. They have great at home going 7-0-3 in their last 10. I have to think Lille finds a way to win this match. Confidence:2

300 AS Monaco- They are the better team out of these 2. But they really aren't in great form and struggle on the road. Monaco should win this game but a draw here wouldn't surprise me. Confidence:2

300 Crystal Palace- Neither team is really that good. Hard game for me to pick considering I hate taking road teams to straight up win. West Ham has only scored 4 goals on the road in 6 games. The much safer play is the draw at home in my opinion. Confidence:2

300 1 team- Really a toss up since the o/u is set at 2 with a lean on the over. Im going to say 1 of these teams scores in the first half. Confidence:1

402 No- I doubt they get more than 1 so I might switch if they don't score in the 1st half. Confidence:1

705 Philadelphia 76ers- Confidence:1

705 San Jose Sharks- They are absolutely on fire lately going 8-1-1 in their last 10. Toronto has all kinds of problems. Even though Sharks on the road they should win this game. Confidence:3

705 Columbus Blue Jackets- Really a toss up but I don't trust the Lightning that much without Stamkos. Confidence:1

715 Yes ACC- I think this pick really comes down to 2 who wins 2 games. The odds have really shifted towards Georgia Tech and Minnesota. Duke Syracuse Pitt and Iowa should all win their games. I still think Illinois is a better team than GT but odds are really pointing to them winning at least 4 games today. If you were to parlay the 3 most likely to win tonight for the big 10 it would be around +250. Confidence:4

717 Indiana 3 pointers- This is a really tough pick for me as I have it as a toss up. The game all comes down to who dictates the pace. If Indiana can get out and face break and not let Syracuse play their defense then Indiana might have a shot. I got Cuse winning by around 5-8 points and Indiana hitting enough 3s to keep it close. Confidence:2

719 Illinois - They are the better team here but will be a good road test for them. Confidence:2

732 Penn ST- toss up for me. Pitt has looked great so far this year but sometimes they let bad teams keep games closer than the spread is. This is kind of a rivalry game for both teams so I expect Penn St should come out and play well here. Confidence:1

735 Florida Panthers- Confidence:1

735 Denver Nuggets- Nuggets are just the better team at the moment winning 6 in a row. Nets have so many issues for a team that was suppose to be the top of the East. Without pierce and Williams I don't know how you can like the Nets. I mean sure Johnson could go off. Only thing that scares me is Denver doesn't play great defense and this game could be high scoring so it could let the Nets in the game. But more times than not Nuggets winning this game. Confidence:4

805 Vancouver Canucks- Canucks are the better team in my opinion and have played really well on the road this year. They are in a bit of a slump so I really don't have a whole lot of confidence in them. Confidence:1

920 Duke winning margin- Now this pick will probably surprise some people. Since Michigan is a great 3 point shooting team and it basically all they do. Now I don't actually have this stat but I will try and find it tomorrow when I research this pick a little more but Coach K RARELY if ever loses 2 games in a row. I don't think Michigan is a great team and think they are a pretty easy team to scout for. In Michigan both losses this year they struggled against teams that were more athletic then they are or at least could match it. Michigan is averaging close to 9 3s a game but that number is a little skewed due to the fact they hit 15 against LBSU.  I mean even though they could hit 7 or 8 here I think Duke absolutely dominates them here at home. Confidence:3


920 Iowa DD- pick could come down to how Marble is. I heard he was hurt a couple games ago and his minutes could take a hit. If that is the case I might switch. But if he is 100 or close to 100 I have to Iowa here. They just are the better team. Confidence:1

935 Minnesota- I think they are the better team and playing at home. They should win this game. Confidence:3

935 Phoenix Coyotes- Good come to down to whos in net in this game. I actually like the talent Edmonton has and the potential but they really haven't play up to it this year. They have been playing better of late. But its hard to pick them and have any confidence given how bad their defense has been. I would lean slightly on the Coyotes if Smith is in net. Confidence:2

1005 Anaheim Ducks- Ducks are in a bit of a slump but they should definitely win this game. They always play tough at home. They are 10-0-1 their this year. Kings are tough all the time. But given Quick is out Scrivens might be asked to play on back to back days which I don't like in hockey. If the Kings choose not to use Scrivens they will be having a rookie making his first career start which is really tough especially against a good offensive team like Anaheim. 7 of Anaheims win at home this year have been my 2 goals or more. Ducks will win this game more times than not. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment