SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 12/19

Monthly Path(63-45)
Panionios
Any other result
Celta Vigo
Jabari Parker
Duke first to 10
Warriors



College Volleyball Note: I have actually followed this sport pretty extensively in the 2nd half of the season. One of the reasons is Vegas just puts lines on these games and wont change them even if they mess up. So I've been able to capitalize on a couple of those opportunities this year. I main conference I have followed has been the Pac 12 because its basically considered the best conference. When I found out the Final Four would be in the West Coast I made a prediction that the Pac 12 would win it this year but I was just unsure of what team it would be. Especially in large part due to not knowing who would win between USC and  Washington. I also considered  Stanford had a shot if they beat PSU.


1015 Panionios- Confidence:1

130 Any other result- Confidence:2

330 Celta Vigo- Confidence:3

700 Philadelphia Flyers- Confidence:2

700 Boston Bruins- Confidence:3

700 Pittsburgh Penguins- Confidence:3

730 Ottawa Senators- Confidence:3

733 Duke- Confidence:3

800 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:3


735 Any Other Result-Really tough pick because Wisconsin could have a really hard time with Texas's blockers. But time in time this tournament you saw a team that had virtually nothing to lose play more aggressive and be able to take a set here and there. There really isn't anyway Texas should lose this game but I think the most likely result is they win 3-1. Confidence:2

815 Thunder DD- Confidence:2

935 Washington Huskies- I love Washington here for a couple of different reasons. One is plain and simple I consider them to be the better team despite the ranking. Both teams have almost identical records with just 2 loses. But I consider the Pac 12 to be a better conference top to bottom then the Big 10. Washington wont be playing in their actually arena where they play their home games but will be playing 5 minutes from it. So basically the better team in virtual a home team against a team that has to travel on about 3 hour plane ride. Do I really need to say anything else lol. But I think the main difference between these 2 teams is Penn St service game has really hurt them this year considering so many errors. Washington has 1 of the best services games in the nation and should be able to capitalize on Penn St mistakes here. I got Washington winning around 64% of the times these 2 teams playing meaning there a solid pick here. Confidence:5


1050 Golden State Warriors- Confidence:5

1051 0 or 1- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment