SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 12/26

Monthly Path(95-66)
Arsenal
Manchester City
24 or fewer
Jordan Lynch TDs or tie
No


1000 Arsenal- Confidence:2

1230 Manchester City- Confidence:4

600 Bowling Green- A ton of money is being thrown on BG and their money line continues to rise. So I will agree that it is at least a decent pick to consider. I am just not that high on the MAC and could see Pitts speedy receivers having success here.  Confidence:3

601 24 or fewer- Confidence:2

705 Cleveland Cavaliers- Confidence:1

810 Grizzlies single digits- Confidence:3

835 San Antonio Spurs- Confidence:2

930 Utah St- Confidence:1

931 Jordan Lynch TD or tie- Confidence:2

1045 Portland Trailblazers- I feel like Portland should win this game but I feel like the Clippers could be angry after how they lost last night. I think Blake Griffin could play really well here. Clippers really had Portland's number last year. I think Portland is a different team this year and should win this game. Confidence:3

1120 No- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment