SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 12/6

Monthly Path (18-13)
Krasnodar
Bel Germ SPai Switz
Bologna
Florida ST
2 TDS or fewer
Kentucky




I apologize I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend. I will try to have all my picks up. Best of luck to everyone.



845 Krasnodar- A lot of money being put on Moscow might make me change this pick. Confidence:3

1145 Belgium Germany Spain or Switzerland- Find your lucky coin. Confidence:1

136 Tiger Woods- He will beat him more times than not. Confidence:3

245 Bologna- Confidence:3

700 New Jersey Devils- Confidence:2

700 Columbus Blue Jackets- Confidence:3

700 Arizona St- Confidence:2

730 Denver Nuggets- I don't like road teams. But the Nuggets are hot and I think will bounce back after a bad performance against Cleveland. Confidence:5

800 Northern Illinois- Confidence:4

900 Colorado Avalanche- Confidence:3

900 Phoenix Suns- Confidence:1

932 Ok St by 20- Confidence:2

1000 Kentucky- 2 of the teams with some of the best athletes in college basketball. I think Baylor as a team is pretty overrated. Kentucky hasn't look great so far this year. But I think as long as they come out and hustle they should win this game. Confidence:4

1000 Vancouver Canucks- Confidence:3

1000 Sacramento Kings- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment