SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 12/18

Monthly Path (60-43)
Lyon
Manchester United
Real Madrid by 4
17 or fewer
Yes
LSU


1100 Lyon- Confidence:3

245 Manchester United- Confidence:2

300 Juventus by 2- Confidence:2

330 Real Madrid by 4- Surprisingly its the better pick here and actually could qualify for a 3. But I think 4 is a little too much for a team that doesn't necessarily need to win by 4 since the 1st leg was 0-0. Confidence:2

703 Texas single digits- Tough pick because I'm not really sure what UNC team will show up. I love UNC but their losses to Belmont and UAB are real head scratchers. I think Texas's ability to score should keep this close and the fact UNC is not a great free throw shooting team could keep it to single digits. Confidence:2

703 NC State single digits- I get its tough to play at Tennesse and Tennesse might be the better team. But I really don't think NC State is that bad. Confidence:3

710 Miami Heat- I think they want to win this game more because the Pacers took the first game this year. Confidence:2

711 17 or fewer- Confidence:2

735 New Jersey Devils- Confidence:2

735 Detroit Pistons- Confidence:1

805 New York Knicks- Confidence:1

810 Pittsburgh Penguins- Rangers are always tough at MSG and Penguins have some many injuries. I got this game going to a shootout and the Penguins winning. Confidence:1

830 Yes both teams get 22 points- I expect a slow start here for the Pacers. But both of these teams averages some of the highest 3rd quarter totals in the NBA. Both average around 25.6 for the 3rd quarter. Confidence:3

905 UConn wining margin- Stanford averages about 6/7 3s a game. But I think UConn is a better team. Confidence:2

905 LSU- Theyre a pretty solid pick here. LSU is 1 of the better teams in the SEC and plays a pretty deep team that has some solid guards. I really don't consider Texas Tech to be a good team. They beat 6 scrub teams and lost to the 3 best teams they faced. Them being at hope might make this close but give me LSU here. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment