SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 12/11

Monthly Path (33-26)
Spartak Moscow
No
No
Carmelo
2 or fewer
Ducks


1030 Spartak Moscow- Confidence:1

245 Arsenal- This pick could really come down to how Arsenals lineup. If they field a pretty good or good team I think they get a result here. Arsenal needs at least a draw to win the group and as long as they don't lose 0-3 they will advance. Napoli is currently in third so they will press for goals but I got a draw here because I think Arsenal is a better team. If Arsenal fields a pretty bad lineup I would think about switching to Napoli then. Confidence:3

245 No- Confidence:1

245 Barcelona- I would really try not to pick this since the safer pick is probably Celtic. But Celtic really has nothing to play for but Barcelona will be without some key players including Messi. Confidence:1

347 No- I'm really not sure. o/u is at 3. It will depend on the first half. I don't see a shootout I see a 1-1 game. Confidence:1

702 North Dakota State- They have a lot of seniors on this team. They have had some bad games this year. But I feel they enough big guys to match up down low with Notre Dame here. Confidence:2

735 LA Kings- Kings are the better team but its tough to play in Toronto especially traveling on back to back nights. Confidence:1

805 Detroit Pistons- Confidence:2

810 New York Knicks-  This pick really could come down to who plays for the Bulls. If Deng and Noah are both out I might like this pick a good bit. Confidence:2

811 Carmelo- Same could apply here. I think Deng and Noah out mean a lot more shots for Boozer which is really the only real threat in my opinion to outscore Carmelo. Confidence:2

930 2 or fewer- Confidence:3

1035 Anaheim Ducks- I feel like I should begin to memorize the stats for how good the Ducks are at home. Ducks are 1 of the best teams in the NHL but they just play so well in Anaheim. Ducks are 11-0-2 in their this year. Majority of those games are blowouts. Wild are a good team but there haven't play great recently and don't travel very well. I would be pretty surprised if the Ducks lost here. Confidence:5

1040 Dallas 3 pointers- Dallas averages close to 8 3s a game. Warriors are tough at home. But I like the way Dirk and the Mavs are playing now. Generally when these 2 teams play they are usually pretty close. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment