SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, December 23, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 12/24

Monthly Path(81-57)
Tala El Gejsh
Anadolu Efes DD
Jay Alavi
No

Boise St will also be using ther backup QB. I honestly don't think its that big of a deal because Hedrick has been playing most of the year.


700 Tala El Gejsh- Confidence:2

1230 Anadolu Efes DD- Confidence:1

805 Oregon St- I really am not sure what to expect from this game. I think it could be a bit of a shutout but it could be the teams just go on runs in different halves. I really think Oregon ST is the better team top to bottom. One of my things I like to try and avoid in picking a bowl game is a team that loses a head coach. But I also don't like picking teams that have really struggled down the stretch even if those games are to good teams. Neither one of these teams has a big win that stands out to me so it shows they are really evenly matched. One of the big things I found in my research is Boise is a better 1st half team and Oregon St is a better 2nd half team. Not that it really means anything for the pick straight up but it helps for both of the props. Ultimately I give a slight edge here to Oregon St with a veteran QB in Mannion to get the ball to their playmaker Cooks and find a way to win here in a close game late. Confidence:3

806 Jay Alayi- Not confident here just because 1 big play in this prop is over. But I think Boise will really look to run the ball early and will focus a lot of attention defensively on Cooks. Confidence:1

955 No both teams 2 TDs- Really depends on the score at half time. I think Boise wins the first half and then Oregon St comes out and plays really well in the second half. But I think this is a smart play odds wise even with both teams having really good offenses. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment