SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 12/4

Monthly Path (13-6)
Chievo Verona
No
Manchester United
11 points or fewer
Ohio St 15
Nebraska


1100 Chievo Verona- They certainly are the pick here because they are a solid home team and Reggina is in pretty bad form at the moment. Verona to win is around -140 I think that is a little too high but they should win here. Confidence:2

245 Manchester United- Even without RVP this team continues to play well. I cant pick against them here at home. Everton has been good this year but United should get the W here. Confidence:3

245 No- Confidence:1

245 Manchester City- They haven't been great on the road this year. But they are on fire lately. I think as long as they play their regular starters they should win. Confidence:4

347 Manchester United- Confidence:1

700  ACC- I think they split 3-3 today. I think the ACC is just a better conference this year. I think NC State will definitely win, Virginia should win, and BC and Miami actually have a decent shot. My initial prediction is BC will be the 3rd but I think they get 3 here. Confidence:2

702 Ohio St DD- Confidence:2

703 11 points or fewer- I think both teams have multiple scoring options and both are solid defensively. Confidence:1

704 Virginia- Should be a good game and it might be the first to 60 or 65 wins. Virginia's defense is just too good for me to pass up here. I think since their so solid defensively they'll be able to limit Wisconsin offense and their outside shooting and ultimately win this game. Confidence:3

705 New Jersey Devils- Confidence:1

705 Denver Nuggets- I didn't think I would of said this a couple of weeks ago but the Nuggets are one of the hottest teams in the NBA. I think they could struggle with traveling here so I think this is an opportunity for a let down game given Cleveland tough at home. But given how the West has played against the East this year they have to be at least considered a decent pick here. Confidence:3

732 Northwestern - Confidence:2

735 Los Angeles Clippers- Just from a talent stand point they should win this game. Confidence:3

805 New Orleans Pelicans- Confidence:2

805 Detroit Pistons- Confidence:3

807 Ohio ST 15- Confidence:1

810 Detroit Red Wings- Zetterberg being out really hurts them. Confidence:2

905 Michigan St DD- I think UNC will play well here because they generally play well in big games. But they are just a mess now. Even without Harris I think MSU should roll. Confidence:2

905 Purdue- Confidence:1

935 Nebraska- Confidence:3

935 San Antonio - Confidence:2

1005 Phoenix Coyotes- Really good depend if Smith is in net here. If he is they should win here. Confidence:2

1005 Oklahoma City- Confidence:1



No comments:

Post a Comment