SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 1/1/14

Monthly Path
Chelsea
Manchester United
UNLV
Stanford
10 or more
14 or fewer
2 or fewer


New Year and a New Month on SFTC. Best of luck to everyone.


1000 Chelsea- Chelsea is the better team so they should win here. Odds have it as basically a toss up. I think since Southhampton isn't in great form Chelsea will be able to win here. But I wouldn't be that shocked if this ended in a draw. Confidence:2

1200 North Texas- Haven't seen either team play but all the expert and odds show North Texas should win this game. Confidence:4

1202 Nebraska- Confidence:2

1230 Manchester United- Odds and numbers point to ManU getting a W at home here. But given RVP and other players are not expected to play I just don't feel good enough to say they are a great pick. Tottenham has been a pretty good road team this year and Rooney is expected to play which makes ManU the pick here but I just don't feel great about it. Confidence:2

100 Wisconsin- Confidence:1

100 Toronto Maple Leafs- Not a fan of the Red Wings with the way they have been playing recently. They have a lot players coming back from injuries which is a good thing but I think that the chemistry can take some time before everything is back together. Confidence:1

102 Iowa- I think they have a pretty good shot to win this game.  Confidence:3

300 UNLV Rebels- Confidence:3

500 Stanford- This should be a great game but I just don't see many reasons to take Mich St here. Pac 12 in bowl games this year has made the conference look like 1 of the bests. I think both these teams have a lot of similarities with physical styles of play. But I think top to bottom Stanford is a better team. Then you add the loss of Mich St mlb I think there a pretty solid play here. Confidence:5

600 Washington Wizards- Wall and the Wizards are playing better of late. Bit of a toss up but give me the home team here. Confidence:1

600 Cinncinati- Spread 7.5 which makes it a solid pick but I think SMU is better than some people think. Confidence:4

700 Indiana Pacers- Some Raptors players have been playing better of late. But more times than not Pacers are winning this game. Confidence:4

800 Minnesota Timberwolves- The spread in this game is -5.5 for the Timberwolves which in my opinion is a little inflated based on the Pelicans only being 14-15 and 5-10 on the road which Anthony Davis wasn't playing in some of those games. Pelicans will most likely be without Eric Gordon which could be a problem but they do have Tyreke Evans to fill in who is a solid player. Timberwolves should win this game. Confidence:3

800 Temple- Confidence:1

833 Central Florida(any other fb)- I think Baylor wins but I wouldn't be too shocked if UCF kept this game close and lost by a FG. Confidence:3

834 14 or fewer- Confidence:2

900 Denver Nuggets- Wow is what I have to say. Nuggets getting -9.5. Nuggets 2-8 in their last 10 games. Lawson has come back and played pretty well. I'm trying to play scenarios out in my head as to why the spread is so high. the 76ers have struggled but MCW is back and has been playing pretty well. Evan Turner wont be playing which takes away a 76ers scorer. 76ers aren't a great road team but Vegas doesn't just hand out money they put this number there for a reason. I think it should be lower but I think this is a basically a gift on the 1st of the month. Confidence:6

900 San Diego ST- Confidence:3

930 Los Angeles Clippers- The spread for this game is 11. I have been a long time player of SFTC but these are some of the highest spread I have seen up on the board. Clippers sometimes take nights off and don't play well against bad teams. But come on the Bobcats really. Confidence:6

1000 Vancouver Canucks- 2 of the hotter teams in the NHL right here. Canucks playing really well right now and I just don't trust the Lightning without Stamkos. Confidence:4

1020 2 or fewer- O/U in the game is 70...so around 35 a half but just an odds play here even though both have good offenses. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment