SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, July 12, 2013

SFTC Picks for 7/13

Monthly Path (44-26)
1st 2nd or 3rd
CSKA Moscow
Any Other Result
Costa Rica
No
Portland Timbers

Trap Picks( 4-7)


640 1st 2nd or 3rd- This is a really tough pick. But I think this is the safer pick. Sagan is the favorite to win the race. There are a handful of racers that are projected to be right there with him. But unless Sagan gets into a crash I see no way that he doesn't at least get 3rd place. Confidence:2

1100 Ghana- Confidence:1

130 CSKA Moscow- Confidence:1

140 Yes Johnson will have lead- I think Johnson will have the lead. If everyone wanted to pick the field because they felt it was safer than I wouldn't argue with it. Johnson has hit 16 straight rounds in the 60s. He has dominated this tournament the past couple of years. I just don't like a lot of the golfers at the top of the leaderboard to shoot the way they did today. Where Johnson on the other hand kind of struggled but still hit a 66. Confidence:2

200 France- Confidence:2

335 Any Other Result (Cuba)- Confidence:3

605 Costa Rica by 3- Confidence:2

705 Kansas City Royals- I had a feeling they might win yesterday and they didn't. I don't see a whole lot of reasons not to like them here. Guthrie has been pretty good all year. I am not a big fan of Kazmir. I think the Royals bounce back with a win. Confidence:3

715 Detroit Tigers- I feel that any time the Tigers are on streak they give you a decent chance for a win. You add the factors that they are at home and 1 of their aces is on the mound. I am just not very confident in this pick because I feel Scherzer is due for a bad game soon because all the innings he has thrown and because the Rangers are a very good team. Holland usually does well on the road.  Confidence:3

715 St. Louis Cardinals- Confidence:2

715 Washington Nationals- I think they are the better pick here. Marlins have won 2 in the row but only 4 of their last 6. Haren is so inconsistent that I never know what to expect. Hernandez is just a rookie but he is a stud. Nationals have never faced him before. Marlins don't have a lot in their lineup  to really scare me so I think the Nationals find a way to win. Confidence:3

935 Edmonton Eskimos- Confidence:1

936 No 1 doesn't- I found that the over/under in the first half is around 11 which means both teams might not even score. Confidence:3

1005 Oakland Athletics- Boston is hot right now but I like the way Griffin has been pitching. Lester has been struggling lately. Griffin pitched well in 2 starts against Boston last year but struggled this year. Think Athletics find a way to win this. Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Angels- Feliz sometimes struggles against the Angels. Weaver has looked like he has back to his dominating form. I got the Angels winning a low scoring game here. Confidence:3

1010 San Diego Padres- Lincecum is not a good road starter. Confidence:2

1010 Arizona Diamondbacks- Both Lohse and Delgado have been pitching well recently. Diamondbacks are the better so I give them an edge here playing at home. Confidence:3

1110 Portland Timbers- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment