SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 7/10


Monthly Path (32-22)
Tony Martin
Reds
No
69 or earlier
San Diego Padres


Trap Picks


This is just a little note for the monthly pickers. Tony Martin starts his trial tomorrow around 6 AM. So there is a chance that if he loses early that you could sneak in the 11 soccer game. I don't think theres a chance he loses tomorrow though. If you don't like the TDF you could play it safe and pick both soccer games.



400 Tony Martin- Here are the odds for stage 11.
Tony Martin -250
Chris Froome +350
Michal Kwiatkowski +1600
Svein Tuft +2200
Sylvain Chavanel +2500
Jonathan Castroviejo +2800
Richie Porte +2800
Everyone else +4000 and higher



I know my TDF picks have not been good this year but he is the clear favorite today. If someone on a decent streak wanted to pass on this pick I wouldn't have a problem with it because a lot could happen in a race. Or Froome could win this 1. But like the odds suggest 1 of those 2 will win tomorrow. I would follow the odds and pick it. Confidence:5

1100 France- Confidence:2

200 Uruguay- Confidence:1

210 Cincinnati Reds- They are the definte pick here its just a matter of how confident you are in them winning. I know the Brewers play well at home and Braun is back in the lineup. But how many games can the Reds go without scoring. I don't see them being swept in this series. They are too good of a team to get swept by the Brewers. Hellweg has not looked good in his 3 starts. Leake is 5-1 with a 2.2 ERA on the road this season. Confidence:5

705 New York Yankees- Nova usually pitches well at Yankee stadium. Think there offense needs to turn it around here. Davis pitched against the Yankees earlier this year and gave up 7 runs. Confidence:3

705 Pittsburgh Pirates- I think Liriano is a lot better than Milone. I think its really tough to beat a team 3 days in a row. Espeically when your on the road. Milone's road numbers are 4-4 with a 4.83 ERA. I know they aren't terrible and the Athletics have basically owned the Pirates in their history. But there is no way I could pick against them here. Confidence:3

706 No run- I just don't see it from either team. Only way I see this could happen would be maybe a solo shot from McCutchen. This might actually have a better chance of happening than the Pirates actually winning. I did a little extra research that has kind of scared me about this pick. Milone has given up 9 first inning home runs this year in 18 starts. I still think this is the safer play though.  Confidence:3

805 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

830 Chicago Fire- Confidence:1

831 No- Confidence:2

940 69 or earlier- Confidence:2

940 Los Angeles Dodgers- I usually don't like to pick a team to sweep a team. Unless your lineup is looking like the Dodgers and absolutely killing it. Confidence:2

1010 San Diego Padres- Confidence:2

1010 Boston Red Sox- I just like Dubront a lot more than Harang even though he has pitched well recently. Boston's lineup is just too tough for me to pick against. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment