SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, July 26, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 7/27

Monthly Path (85-64)
No
Tomsk
Valencia
Seattle Mariners
Galaxy
-
-
No


Trap Picks (6-7)


830 No Any Other Result Sunderland- Confidence:1

1200 Tomsk- Confidence:1

105 New York Yankees- Confidence:3

130 No neither- Mahan has been on fire lately but given the shots he has had to make to shoot these low scores I don't see him doing it. I got him shooting a 69 tomorrow. Merrick shot a 10 under today and made almost virtually every putt. I just cant see that happening again.  Confidence:5

200 Valencia - Confidence:2

200 Real Madrid- Confidence:1

230 Borussia Dortmund- I understand Munich is the best team in the world but I really like Dortmund. Thinking Dortmund finds a way to at least draw here. Confidence:1

305 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:1

305 St. Louis Cardinals- Confidence:3

335 Western Conference All Stars- Confidence:1

410 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:2

708 Detroit Tigers- No reason to not pick them here so it should just be a matter of how confident you are in them. I say more times than not they would win this game with Scherzer on the mound. I will say this though that I expect Scherzer and Tigers to begin to fade. Confidence:4

710 LA Galaxy- They are actually favored to win this match and have the draw option. Confidence:2

710 Pittsburgh Pirates- Not a huge fan of Morton but I like him more than Koehler. Pirates have struggled offensively recently despite their winning. Marlins have played better but I still think the Pirates win this series. Confidence:3

810 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:1

810 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:2

910 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:2

917 Houston Dynamo- Confidence:2


http://danossftcpicks.blogspot.com/p/ufc-predictions.html


915 Any Other Result- Confidence:4

945 Johnson by Decision - Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment