SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, July 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 7/6



Monthly Path  (17-11)          Trap Picks(2-4)
Lisicki                                     Pirates
Spain
Cubs
Indiana Fever
Houston Dynamo
Any Other
Silva



545 Any Other Cyclist- This stage will be 1 of the tougher ones to predict. That is because we don't know what to expect out of each climber. These are the 2 clear favorites in Froome and Rodriquez. But there are a lot of people behind these 2 that have a shot win. I like Contador or Valverde and think they both have great shots tomorrow. Confidence:2

910 Sabine Lisicki- I think you have to pick her here the way she has played to this point. She has won all 3 of the head to head matches between the 2. This is including 1 played on grass 2 years ago. I do think this match goes 3 sets tomorrow but Lisicki wins because of how good her serve has been. She also is a slightly better grass player in my opinion. Confidence:3

105 Baltimore Orioles- Think they are too good of a team to lose back to back games. Tillman has been better than Pettitte this year. But Pettitte is known for historically doing well in day games. Confidence:2

200 Spain- They are just so much better. They are huge favorites in this game. Confidence:3

210 Kansas City Royals- Royals have been cold of late but I think they bounce back at home. Santana is an ace and usually pitches well just struggles to get run support. I think he will tomorrow because of how inconsistent Parker is. Confidence:3

405 Chicago Cubs- I don't like either starting pitcher. So I would just pick the better team. Jackson has done well against Pirates this year. Confidence:1

700 Indiana Fever- Confidence:1

715 Tampa Bay Rays- Confidence:3

715 Milwaukee Brewers- I cant pick against the Brewers here at home. They have been cold recently but I think they win this game. Macrum has been better of late but I think he will struggle with the Brewers lineup. Gallardo is an ace even though at times he hasn't pitched like one. Historically Gallardo at Milwaukee is always a solid pick. Confidence:4

715 Philadelphia Phillies- I didn't realize yesterday that Hudson start got pushed back. But once against I think Philly has a good team now that they are getting healthy. Atlanta not a great road team. Hudson is not a good road pitcher. He is 1-7 with a 5.71 ERA in 9 road games this year. Need I say more? Confidence:4

715 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:1

905 Houston Dynamo- Confidence:1

1005 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2


Make sure to check out my UFC 162 picks at
http://danossftcpicks.blogspot.com/p/ufc-predictions.html

1130 Any Other Result- Confidence:4

1210 Silva wins before 4th- Confidence:5

No comments:

Post a Comment