SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 7/19

Monthly Path (62-39)
Spain or France
Phil Mickelson
2 players par
13 or more
0 or 1 Home Run
Queretaro (maybe forfeit)
Giants

Trap Picks (4-7)
Cleveland Indians



444 70 or more- I really could see this going either way. But I think Tiger played really well today and that it will be hard to do it again. Confidence:1

500 Spain or France- Cycling picks for this TDF have been brutal. When I initially saw the stage I thought Valverde(Spain) would win this stage. 4 of the top 5 favorites are from Spain. Confidence:4

1125 Phil Mickelson- This is tough pick but I like the tie option here. I know Rory struggled yesterday but I think you will see him play better today. I think Phil will play the same way. But I think it will come down the 9th hole. The 9th hole is long par 5 which I would give an edge here to Rory. This is because Phil doesn't have a driver in his bag. I am expecting a tie here. Confidence:1

1250 2 players par- A lot of this pick depends on how the hole is playing. 2 of these players bogeyed this hole yesterday. But I think 2 pars is the most likely outcome. Confidence:2

148 13 or more- I think this the better number. This is the score they combined today. I think the pick will come down to whether you think someone birdies this hole. I don't see that happening. Confidence:3

707 Tampa Bay Rays- Hard to pick against Price and the Rays. Not a big fan of the Rogers. Rays were just playing really well before the break and hope they continue it here. Think Price is back to his dominating batters and if he is they should win this game. Confidence:3

710 New York Mets- Really like both of these pitchers but a tough game to predict. Hard to have faith in the Mets lineup but I think they find a way. Confidence:1

710 Pittsburgh Pirates- As a Pirates fan I try not to be biased in any way. But Liriano has been solid all this year. Even though 2 of his losses this year have come against the Reds that doesn't make me think they shouldn't win this game. Liriano pitched well in both of those games it was just the offense didn't get him enough support. I think with Leake on the mound they will. Leake has pitched well against the Pirates in 2 of his 3 starts. But I think he can get a little rattled some times and I could easily see that happening in this game. Confidence:3

710 Boston Red Sox- If you are trying to pick 2 baseball games tonight this would not be the game to try to pick. When these teams play its usually around 4 hours. I just have a lot more faith in Bostons lineup than New York. Dubront has done well in his past against them. New York does hit lefties well but nothing to scare me. I just don't have faith in New Yorks lineup . Confidence:4

711 0 or 1- I think this is just the safer play. But both of these teams are more than capable of hitting a couple in this game. Confidence:3

805 Toronto Argonauts- Confidence:2

805 Texas Rangers - Holland has been solid recently but I like Chen. Give an edge because the Rangers are tough at home. Confidence:2

810 Minnesota Twins- Not a big fan of either pitcher. Kazmir has struggled on the road this year but has done well against the Twins. Think the Twins find a way to win this game. Confidence:1

810 Houston Astros- Confidence:1

810 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:2

830 Queretaro- I think this pick makes the most sense. Could easily see them win but I see a draw. Confidence:4

1005 Los Angeles Angels- Griffin has been tough this year. But Weaver has looked like he has come back to his dominant self. Angels are really tough to beat when he is pitching at his best. Athletics are tough though. Confidence:2

1015 San Francisco Giants- Gaudin has pitched well this year and Kennedy is really shaky. Giants tough at home. Confidence:3

1 comment: