SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, July 15, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 7/16

Monthly Path (54-33)
Slovakia, France or Belgium
Bate Borisov by 2
Sweden by 2
Cuba
No K
Yes HR
7 or 8

Trap Picks (4-7)


If people wanted to pick against by 2+ soccer picks I wouldn't have a problem with it because of the odds play. I'm just basing it off of the numbers that I have researched.



725 Slovakia, France or Belgium - I am not going into a whole lot of detail here. The top 5 favorites for this race represent those 3 countries. Confidence:4

1200 BATE Borisov- From everything I have seen they are just the better team. I don't like picking teams to win by 2 because you could see a team not go for another goal. But like I said in the other pick. In my opinion when a team is just flat out better and there's a very good chance that they win the game. I have to think they can win by 2. Confidence:2

230 Sweden by 2- This is a tough pick. But when you have a far superior team I think you have to give them an edge. Think more times than not a team that is just flat out better will find a way to put teams they are better than away. You add on top of that this game is in Sweden. I got Sweden 3-1. Confidence:2

535 Cuba- Not that Cuba has looked good to this point in the tournament. But I think Belize is not very good. Confidence:2

805 United States- I think its really hard not to like the US here given the way they have played to this point. I think Costa Rica is good and think maybe a draw could happen. But I think more times then not the US would win this game. Confidence:4

815 American League All Stars- I don't think there can be a whole lot of analysis for this. This game could go either way. The NL has had pretty good success in the past couple of years. Just basing this pick on the lineups and the hitters from both teams. I just have a lot more faith in the AL bats. Confidence:3

816 No- Confidence:1

910 Yes HR- Confidence:2

1055 7 or 8- I almost will always pick the numbers that will happen more times than not. But I think regardless of who is pitching or what part of the order is projected to hit I would still like the over here. I don't think 9 is that many and I think even if 9 was included I might still go with the over. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment