SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 7/17

Monthly Path (57-36)
Chris Froome
Germany by 2
Storm winning margin
Either Team Leads
Toronto FC


Trap Picks (4-7)



415 Chris Froome by 7 seconds- For those that don't know Stage 17 is a time trial. This time trial sets up perfectly for the kind of racer Froome is. Vegas has him to win this race some where between -250 to -400 just to put in perspective the way the race should go. Take notice of the 'should'. But given the conditions tomorrow expected in Embrun and Chorges this could go either way. There has been and expected to be rain tomorrow. Giving the unpredictability I'm not going to research what the weather is expected to be when Froome starts his trial or before then. But all I will say is its a shame that the rain is happening because if there wasn't any rain then I would have this around a 5 or maybe a 6. So all the rain does is moves my confidence down but I cant pick against Froome here. Confidence:3

1200 Germany 2+ - Everything I have looked at shows that Germany is really good. Norway is not so good. Germany is a big favorite here. I got Germany 3-0. Confidence:2

1200 Zenit St. Petersburg - I think Zenit is a better team  but Krasnodar has been playing well lately.  They have won 3 and 1 draw in their last 4 games. Everything I have seen shows that Zenit is a better team and should win this game. But I wonder of what sort of mind set Zenit has after losing 3-0 to Moscow on Saturday. A draw wouldn't totally shock me here. Confidence:2

245 Celtic by 2- I think this is the better pick. But I am not very confident in it because Cliftonville is at home and this is the 1st leg. I see Celtic winning 2-1 or 3-1. Right now I'm leaning towards the 3. Confidence:2

305 Storm winning margin- I generally don't like picking these kind of picks especially when the its against a scorer like Diggins. But the way the Shock have been playing I could see the Storm winning by 10. Diggins just hasn't been playing the great recently. My further research has shown that Diggins might not even play in this game and or her minutes might be limited. Confidence:2

905 Either Team Leads- Confidence:1

1035 Sparks by DD- They are favored right now to by 11. I was really impressed with the way they have been playing recently. The way Candace Parker is playing its a wonder if anyone will be able to stop her. Confidence:2

1040 Toronto FC- I am not soccer expert and especially when it comes to the MLS. But I don't like when the percentages are so high for 1 team. But I don't like taking a team only because I am expecting a draw. From what I have seen is that neither of these teams is very good. Toronto is at -180 with the draw option here. I just cant pick against those odds. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment