SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, July 22, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 7/23


Monthly Path (74-53)
Bate Borisov
Sligo
St. Patricks
Hit
Rangers

Trap Picks (5-7)

I finished my baseball picks earlier than I usually do. So I might change the confidence levels on some of them but for the most part will be around the same.


930 Bate Borisov - Everything points to them winning this game. They lost the first leg of this match 1-0. They are pretty big favorites here. I don't feel great about this pick because Shakhtar is very good and I could easily see a 1-1 draw. But I got Bate 1-0. Confidence:1

100 Sligo Rovers-  Sligo lost the first leg of this match 1-0. I think Molde is very good but Sligo is tough. Sligo has not been playing well recently. But I think this pick will be will Sligo score. I think they score because they want to stay alive in this tournament. I got Molde 2-1. Confidence:2

300 St. Patricks- If I understand this correctly Shamrock might not take this game serious because they are in different tournaments. On top of that they will be coming off only 3 days rest and St. Patricks have 9 days. These 2 teams play against each other a lot. Shamrock is the favorite to advance but I just have a feeling St. Patricks plays well tomorrow. Confidence:2

315 Ekranas- I got this going to be a draw. I think Hafnarfjordur is a very good team but they played a match 2 days ago. I'm not sure of what kind of lineup they put out their for that game but I wonder about their fatigue. I got a 1-1 draw because Hafnarfjordur would still advance with that happening since they won the first leg 1-0. Confidence:2

702 Indiana Fever by DD- Confidence:1

705 Washington Nationals- I cant pick against them here with how bad the Nationals have been playing. I think Cole is good but he has struggled at times with his command. Jordan is a decent pitcher. I just think right now the Pirates bats are too hot. Confidence:2

706 Hit- Neither 1 of these pitchers are huge strikeout pitchers. I could easily see Marte lead off the game with a hit. If it gets to it I would think McCutchen would. As much as the Pirates strike out I just don't see it happening against Jordan. Confidence:3

707 Toronto Blue Jays- Not a big fan of either pitcher. I don't think Capuano is very good. But its hard to pick against the Dodgers with the way they have been swinging the bats. Confidence:2

805 Texas Rangers- I think they are the better pick but I don't agree with the money line being around -170. Hughes is really inconsistent so you never know what to expect. Ogando has done well this year but will be making his first starting after coming off the DL. Ogando has struggled against the Yankees in his 2 career starts. I still think the Rangers win because the Yankees are cold. Confidence:3

810 Detroit Tigers- I cant pick the White Sox to win here even though they might. Some of the Chicago hitters hit Porcello well and he has struggled on the road. But I think the Tigers just a much better team than the White Sox. Right after doing my writeup Cabrera got hurt so pick according. Confidence:1

810 San Diego Padres- Confidence:1

840 Miami Marlins- Fernandez is a stud. Despite having 6 wins at home Chacin has an ERA of  4. I think the Marlins get enough runs for Fernandez to get a win. Confidence:2

1010 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

1015 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment