SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 7/21


I don't have time to post all my picks. I will try to get all my picks up for Monday.

Monthly Path (68-47)
Sweden by2
Italy
Atlanta(forfeit)
USA
CC Ks
No
No

Trap Picks (5-7)


910 Lee Westwood or Tiger Woods- I think this is the better pick because it is the 2 most likely to win tomorrow. My prediction is this is Lee Westwood's tournament. Westwood will have a 2 shot lead over the field. The thing I was impressed with the most was Lee's confidence. How he never got rattled at times when you thought he might. He really looked like he had a good feel for the greens. But you also have to wonder how Lee will handle the pressure on Sunday. For those that don't know Westwood is one of best golfers in the world, but has never won a major championship before. I don't think Woods gets it done tomorrow, but he's a nice guy to have because everyone knows he will contend. Westwood has a lot of historic chokes on the final day. But I think that will only help him here. Being through it so many times it will help him prevail. I think the course will be tough for people to make up ground. So I really only see 9 golfers with a chance tomorrow. If Westwood does not win I like Zach Johnson and Angel Cabrera. Zach will contend tomorrow just because he has 1 of the best short games. Angel will be there tomorrow because he has made the fewest bogeys this week. Westwood has just been too hungry to win a major. I got Westwood shooting a -1 tomorrow and winning the tournament at -4. Decent pick. Confidence:3

1215 Mark Cavendish- I'm not going to go into detail here. He is the clear favorite and this should be his race. Confidence:3

807 Boston Red Sox- There are stats to point for either team to win this game. Dempster has an awful history against New York. But CC is hit or miss against Boston. I got CC pitching well tonight but Boston's bats at home will just be too tough here. Boston 6-4. Confidence:2

818 CC strikeouts - CC has a really good strikeout history against most of the hitters in the lineup. I got CC getting 3 or 4 strikeouts. So I am just hoping the Red Sox offense doesn't get going early on. Confidence:1

930 No- Confidence:1

1035 No - Confidence:1

1 comment:

  1. Hello, great write-up on that Golf prop. I write for a blog at http://www.sftc.blog.com

    ReplyDelete