SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, July 19, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 7/20

As of right now there are not a lot of picks posted. If they add 10 baseball games after this I am probably just going to post my picks.


Monthly Path (65-43)
Padraig
Jimenz and Stenson
Par
No
Panama by 2
Mexico(forfeit)
Oakland

Trap Picks (5-7)


555 Padraig Harrington- I had both of these golfers as contenders for this weekend. Neither have played well. Think Padraig is more likely to play better tomorrow and give an edge with the tie option. Confidence:3

740 Quintana or Rodriquez- I mean how many times in a row could any other win. This should be Quintana's stage. He also has another reason to win this stage tomorrow because with a win he will
get the mountains jersey. Confidence:2

1020 No American- Really tough pick for me. For someone who has watched a lot of this tournament I think it could basically be will Tiger have a good round. Outside of Tiger there are really only 2 other Americans that have a chance to get there. They are Dustin and Zach Johnson who are both really good golfers. I expect Tiger to play better and could see Dustin doing it. But in my opinion scores will be rather high tomorrow which would open up the door for a lot of players. I think with so many people around the top of the leaderboard I don't see an American doing it. My prediction is Martin Laird will be the leader at 5 under. Confidence:3

1145 Jimenz and Stenson- Confidence:1

107 Tampa Bay Rays- Hellickson has been doing really recently. He usually pitches well against Toronto. Bautista might get a hit or 2 here. But I don't think that will be enough. Only thing holding me back is Buherle really tough at home. Confidence:2

110 Par- Confidence:2

239 No- Confidence:1

335 Panama by 2 - This is tough because I could see Panama winning by 1 here. Even though Cuba beat Belize in their last game I was not that impressed with them. Think more times than not Panama wins this game by 2. Confidence:2

635 Mexico by 2- Think there the much better team. Just a matter if they win by 2 here. Confidence:1

705 Stampeders Winning margins- They are favored by 7 here. Confidence:1

1005 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:2

1040 LA Galaxy- They are pretty big favorites here at home. So I guess you know what that means. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment