SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 7/18


Monthly Path (59-36)
Froome or Quintana
9 or 10
No
Par
SK Strum Graz
Sparks

Trap Picks (4-7)



Note for the 1 hole golf props. I really cant do a writeup on each pick. A lot comes down to how that golfer is playing that day and how the hole is playing. I will try to update my picks if I find out a reason to switch. So you might have to check back before the players tee off on that hole.


444 Phil Mickelson- Its usually tougher to predict the first day of a golf tournament. But going off of their recent performances I would have to say Phil. I would expect Phil to shoot somewhere around par. Rory on the other hand I have no idea what to expect. I like him as a player but hes been switching up his swing and his clubs. I don't think that's a good situation especially on this course. Confidence:3

630 Froome or Quintana- I'm really not going to go into a whole lot of detail here. The best 2 climbers in a climbing stage. Only reason I'm not more confident is weather could play a factor. Froome has looked amazing to this point in the TDF and its hard to pick against him. Confidence:4

1215 9 or 10- I think these are the 2 most likely numbers to happen on this hole. I would expect 3 pars. I could see 1 of them birding or 2 bogeys on this hole but I think its unlikely. Confidence:2

116 No- I am leaning this way as of right now. All 3 of these guys are capable of doing it but it depends on how there playing to this point. Some of the players might struggle with the putting so we could see pars here. The more I research I am thinking no. I think it will mainly come down to Donald tomorrow who plays par 3s well. Confidence:3

220 Par- I think its the most likely option but once again it depends on this hole is playing today. Generally 18 will play easier on the first day. Confidence:2

230 France- From everything I have seen they look like the better team and should win the game. I got France 2-1. Confidence:2

315 SK Sturm Graz- Huge favorite here. Confidence:3

1005 Sparks DD- I wonder if this prop is 1 of those were StreakMaster knows something. Because this picks looks almost too easy. You have 2 good teams where I think it will be unlikely that the Mercury would lose this game by DD. These 2 teams played recently and the Sparks won by DD on the road but Griner did not play. I think teams that play on back to back nights show a little bit of fatigue. Now I think a lot of this pick could depend on whether Britney Griner plays. I think if she plays this game I would feel pretty good about it. If she doesn't play then I got this pick as 50/50. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment