SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 8/9


Monthly Path (22-21)
Even Number
Vasek Pospisil
9 strokes
Yes 2-0
Oakland Athletics
Baltimore Orioles

Trap Picks (6-8)


I am not going to waste my time and post my picks for all the preseason games. In almost all of those games I would pick the home team.


835 Even Number- This is a pick that could go either way. Scott played unbelievable on Thursday. I have a hard time thinking he will do close to the same on Friday. Scott played very well on Thursday and finished his day with -5 and 6 birdies. 5 of those came on front 9. For those that don't know Scott was my pick to win this tournament so I am really hoping he comes through. I could him shooting 2 birdies tomorrow. I could see 1 or 3 but I think 2 is the most likely number. Confidence:1

1210 Vasek Pospisil- Confidence:1

145 Tiger Woods- Keegan is a really good golfer. But I expect Tiger to make more putts tomorrow and be more aggressive. Confidence:3

150 9 strokes- This is definitely the most likely number given these 3 golfers. All 3 of these guys are some of the top golfers in the world. I might flip if the hole is playing tougher. Confidence:2

225 Yes 2-0 - Confidence:1

230 Paris Saint German- Confidence:2

305 Any Other Number- I think the most likely numbers here are 0 or 1. Neither of these guys got a birdie here on Thursday. I am saying 1 of them will get 1. Confidence:2

705 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:1

707 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:3

810 No- Confidence:2

840 Pittsburgh Pirates- Confidence:3

1010 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:2

1010 Tampa Bay Rays- Confidence:3

1015 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment