SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 8/11

Monthly Path (28-25)
Manchester United
6 or fewer
Jim Furyk or Jason Dufner
No
No
No

Trap Picks (6-8)

I apologize that the only detailed write up will be about the PGA Championship. Most people on low streak that want to get multiple afternoon picks in should stay away from it.


900 Manchester United- Confidence:2

107 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:2

110 6 or fewer- Confidence:1

210 Chicago White Sox- Confidence:3

210 Boston Red Sox- Confidence:1

255 Jim Furyk or Jason Dufner- The first thing you have to do for this is predict what you think the winning score will be. I say the winner will be at -8 or -9. My gut is telling me 8 because of how tough the course played on Saturday and how it will play on Sunday. So with doing that you can narrow it down to 6 guys that have a shot. I don't see anyone at -3 being able to have a monster round. So that narrows it down to 6 golfers tomorrow. My pick has been Adam Scott all along. I think he has a shot tomorrow but will come up just short. I don't think Blixt or Stricker will really contend. I really like Dufner but thought he really struggled with his putting which is what this tournament will come down to. Dufner is ranked 166 this year in putting and looked like the nerves really got to him on Saturday. But ultimately I got Furyk winning on Sunday. A lot of the people will call Furyk a choke artist because of what happened in last year in the US Open. But this guy played great on Saturday and has won a major before. Stenson is the golfer that concerns me from the any other. He has been red hot recently and finished  near the top of almost all his recent tournaments. I see Furyk and Stenson being the 2 most likely to win tomorrow. But I ultimately seeing Furyk winning and Stenson coming up just short. Confidence:4

310 22 or more- Confidence:2

405 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

805 Rays lose by 1- Confidence:3

806 No- Confidence:1

810 FC Dallas- Confidence:1

900 No- Confidence:2

1015 No- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment