SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday August 5

Monthly Path (15-9)
Bayern Munich by 4
Adam Wainwright
No
4 or 5
Seattle Mariners

Trap Picks (6-8)



1200 Lokomotiv Moscow- I think they are the better team and are at home. Odds favor them winning this game. I could see a draw but I think Lokomotiv winning tomorrow is the most likely outcome. Confidence:1

230 Bayern Munich by 4 - I think this is the most likely outcome. Bayern is the best team in the world but it will come down to what lineup Bayern plays. I got Bayern 3-1 or 4-1. Confidence:3

245 Real Betis - This is a tough pick because it is just a friendly. I think Fulham is the better team but I think draw is the most likely option here. Odds would favor this pick just because Betis might be able to get a win. Confidence:2

703 St. Louis Cardinals-  This should be a really good game but I think the Cardinals are a better team even though they haven't performed that way recently. Wainwright is a stud. Greinke has been too inconsistent for me. I think he hasn't looked the same ever since he came back from his injury. I think the Cardinals bats have been too hot for me. Confidence:3

704 Adam Wainwright- Confidence:2

705 Detroit Tigers - Cleveland is tough at home but the Tigers love playing against Kluber especially Cabrera. Both these teams are hot. But Sanchez is too tough for me to pick against him here. Confidence:3

705  Washington Nationals- Braves are red hot recently. But Strasburg usually pitches really well against the Braves. But some Braves hit him well. Mike Minor has been good all year but I give a slight edge to the Nationals here. Confidence:2

820 No- Confidence:2

905 4 or 5- Confidence:1

1005 Texas Rangers- I got this game as a complete toss up. Confidence:1

1010 Seattle Mariners- Hard to trust Dickey especially on the road. Iwaukma has been good all year and I just hope the Mariners can give him enough runs here. I think Dickey could give up enough runs that the Mariners should win this game. Have to hope their bullpen doesn't blow another game late. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment