SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 8/8

Monthly Path (20-17)
34 or more
Dila Gori
10 or more
Indiana Fever
No
Field Goal


Trap Picks (6-8)




835 34 or more- My initial guess was he shoots a 69 on his first round. Tiger is the odds favorite to win this tournament because he is the best golfer in the world. I have him having a really good chance to do so. This is the safer play in my opinion. The main reason is I think Tiger could struggle reading the greens on the first day. On top of that there is a good chance of some rain and high winds predicted when Tiger tees off. Now the rain could actually help him as long as its not pouring. I think its too early in this tournament to expect Tiger to be aggressive and push for birdies. He is more than capable of hitting the under here but I got him shooting a par on the back nine. Confidence:3

1200 Dila Gori- I usually don't like to pick teams that have already won the first leg of the macth. But I will here because I think Dila Gori is the better team. I think everything in this match points to a draw. Confidence:2

1210 No- This isn't Nadal's best surface but I still think he is a solid enough player to win this match tomorrow in straight sets. The only thing that scares me is Vegas has the over/under at 21 which would mean they think Janowicz could have a shot in a set. Confidence:2

145 Adam Scott- I love seeing picks on streak where the guy with the tie option is actually favored. Always makes me wonder if they know something. First days are hard to predict. I have both of these golfers contending this weekend. But given I have Adam Scott as my pre tournament pick how could I not pick him here. First round odds Scott -125 Mickelson +105. Confidence:4

225 10 or more- I think Gulbis has a shot to atleast take a set tomorrow against Murray. I think his best chance to do so would be in the first. Confidence:2

700 Indiana Fever- Both teams are playing really well lately. I think the Sparks are a better team because they have Candace Parker but I cant pick against the Fever at home here. Fever are -2.5 favorites here. Candace Parker is not expected to play. Confidence:2

705 Detroit Tigers- Don't let the percentages and name recognition fool you on this pick. Don't get me wrong the Tigers are a solid play any time especially with Scherzer on the mound. I am not a huge McAllister fan but he has won against Detroit in his last 3 starts. I think the Tigers are the team more likely to win tomorrow. But if the Tribe came through it wouldn't surprise me. As much as I think this game has trap potential I have put this game with a high confidence because the money line has gone up to around -160.  Confidence:3

730 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Confidence:1

800 Washington Redskins- Confidence:1

800 St. Louis Rams- Confidence:1

805 Atlanta Falcons- Confidence:2

806 No- Confidence:2

810 Boston Red Sox- I think they are the better team. But I have no clue what to expect from Lester. Some of the Red Sox hit Chen pretty well. Confidence:2

815 Los Angeles Dodgers- I don't think I have gotten 1 game right in this series. Guess that means the Cardinals are going to win tonight. Confidence:3

900 San Francisco 49ers- Confidence:1

930 Length of longest Field Goal- Confidence:1

1000 San Diego Chargers- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment